Report your current weather here.

• I can’t imagine that kinda heat with high humidity - just 95 degrees with the humidity in Louisiana is flat unbearable!!

keep in mind that when I think of high humidity I'm talking anything over about 30% - right now at 8:45 its still 101 outside and 14% humidity

I don't really know how weather works, but I would think it would be difficult for humidity to get super high when its in the 120's just don't see how air that hot could hold much moisture - especially here where there are no real bodies of water other than swimming pools to serve as a source

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• as a side note, I know my Nitto 555 G2 might not be the stickiest tire out there, but it sure seems to stick like glue when we have these high temperatures, Some corners where I can easily hit the gas and kick the back out in cooler weather it just doesn't happen once its 105+ - - I actually think a softer tire would be melting

• keep in mind that when I think of high humidity I'm talking anything over about 30% - right now at 8:45 its still 101 outside and 14% humidity

I don't really know how weather works, but I would think it would be difficult for humidity to get super high when its in the 120's just don't see how air that hot could hold much moisture - especially here where there are no real bodies of water other than swimming pools to serve as a source

Interesting tidbit -- an acre of corn puts out much more water in the air than an acre of lake/pool.

• keep in mind that when I think of high humidity I'm talking anything over about 30% - right now at 8:45 its still 101 outside and 14% humidity

I’m not sure how it works either but 120 with 95% humidity would definitely be a killer heat !!!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• 90 with 51% when we decided it was getting to hot to fish yesterday. Up till then the light wind had made it comfortable. If I look at my daily grafts of temp/humidity it starts out in the morning in the low 70s with 91% and as the day heats up into the 90s it drops to 50s %

If the music is to loud you are to old.

• as a side note, I know my Nitto 555 G2 might not be the stickiest tire out there, but it sure seems to stick like glue when we have these high temperatures, Some corners where I can easily hit the gas and kick the back out in cooler weather it just doesn't happen once its 105+ - - I actually think a softer tire would be melting

I've noticed the same thing with my Nittos in Texas. We're not 105 (yet), but driving it yesterday, 99, I did actually notice that it stuck pretty well. And I'm the same guy who complained about them in cooler weather. So maybe they are a hot weather tire, not just a summer tire.

• Don't think you would find an acre of corn here in Palm Springs - - - way down valley in Imperial, but not up here

temp still going up and humidity down

• I’m sure everyone’s aware of the unprecedented record triple digit heat in the northwest. My lady friend’s son just sent her this picture…:D

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

• SoCal that is the most green I have ever seen in one of your photos - love that shot in the mountains

I would not have thought of it that way but it’s so true! Mount Baker still was covered with snow!

I took these pictures from my sisters back porch they live in a beautiful spot.

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

• SoCal welcome to the PNW, but you could have left the temps at home! :) I had planned to stay near Snohomish Sunday night on my way home from the Olympic Peninsula, but my friend doesn't have a/c so came on home. Yes, some of our mountains have snow in the summer. :)

• SoCal welcome to the PNW, but you could have left the temps at home! :) I had planned to stay near Snohomish Sunday night on my way home from the Olympic Peninsula, but my friend doesn't have a/c so came on home. Yes, some of our mountains have snow in the summer. :)

I believe you are about an hour north of Snohomish. Even though it was hot we just kept the AC on pulled up the lawn chairs underneath the trees and watched the kiddos run through the sprinklers. It was just another day of Americana. You live in a beautiful place. Although I did not see one Slingshot entire time I was there!

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎