Report your current weather here.

• just looking at the forecast for next week and it looks like this cool spell we are having isn't going to last =O

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• outdoor sensor is on my back patio in the shade - actual humidity is around 7% my gauge stops at 10

Edited once, last by Edward Neal ().

• hit 119 here today according to my home weather center - according to my Slingshot on my ride home it ranged from 118 to 121

for some reason when I arrived home none of the grandkids wanted to give grandpa a hug. :/:/

• Grandpa's that get hugs give presents....

probably helps is they aren't all sweaty too

• hit 119 here today according to my home weather center - according to my Slingshot on my ride home it ranged from 118 to 121

for some reason when I arrived home none of the grandkids wanted to give grandpa a hug. :/:/

Obviously I don't know how much of your commute is open road vs stop and go traffic; but....

An evaporative vest might make your commute a tad bit more comfortable. You soak it in water, wring most of it out and wear it. During the ride, the air hitting it give you an immediate cooling sensation.

About $40.

• Obviously I don't know how much of your commute is open road vs stop and go traffic; but....

An evaporative vest might make your commute a tad bit more comfortable. You soak it in water, wring most of it out and wear it. During the ride, the air hitting it give you an immediate cooling sensation.

About $40.

Have you used one and if So do you have a brand that you may recommend?

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

• Ready for my ride home

Sent from my iPhone using Polaris Slingshot Forum mobile app

Images

Edited once, last by Edward Neal ().

• Went up - actually got so hot on my ride home the watch over heated and shut off - - -gauge in the Sling actually got up to 125 at one point, but I don't really believe it

Sent from my iPhone using Polaris Slingshot Forum mobile app

Images

• Supposed to be 91 tomorrow, and set up for rain the next 5 days. They are calling for really strong thunderstorms tomorrow midday. They expect tornadoes, we are central to the path (both work and home). Fun stuff...

I'll be watching the weather best I can in the machine shop. No windows, will have to rely on my phone and checking the door for weather updates. I've been around many bad storms, and seen tornadoes. I'd rather be a couple miles from the shop in the car if they show up. No where good to take safety at work, but 2 miles away I'm in the country and can move to avoid any that show up. I've had storm classes (back when I was a firefighter, and because of riding 2 wheels and wanting to read the weather), and where I work has little for safety if a tornado hits it. Hoping it's a blow over, but this one looks promising not to be.

• Supposed to be 91 tomorrow, and set up for rain the next 5 days. They are calling for really strong thunderstorms tomorrow midday. They expect tornadoes, we are central to the path (both work and home). Fun stuff...

I'll be watching the weather best I can in the machine shop. No windows, will have to rely on my phone and checking the door for weather updates. I've been around many bad storms, and seen tornadoes. I'd rather be a couple miles from the shop in the car if they show up. No where good to take safety at work, but 2 miles away I'm in the country and can move to avoid any that show up. I've had storm classes (back when I was a firefighter, and because of riding 2 wheels and wanting to read the weather), and where I work has little for safety if a tornado hits it. Hoping it's a blow over, but this one looks promising not to be.

Stay safe my friend!

• seems we tied our all time high today at 123 degrees - they actually say that it was 124 but only for about 5 minutes and that's not long enough to count for record purposes

• Soooo is it still a dry heat?

actually by our standards there has been a bit more humidity than normal so not really as dry as I would like