Report your current weather here.

• It is 90 at my house right now a little of that snow would feel good. It wouldn't last long.

noon and its also 90 here right now, but please keep the snow far far away 8o

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts & Master Cylinder Brace

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Cold is fine with me. You can always put more cloths on but there is only so many you can take off. As a young guy I have went hunting many a time when it was below zero. Slept one night in a unheated camp trailer near Swam Lake Missouri of I could be there for opening day of goose season. Have waded out into the slew breaking ice to get to a place I wanted to set out decoys then stood in the ice water till dark hoping my chest waders didn't leak. When stationed at GTMO in the Summer the water at the beach was to warm for comfort.

If the music is to loud you are to old.

• not exactly the same for me - I love the heat, 90, 100, 110 hell even as much as 120 and I wont hesitate be outside or on a ride in the slingshot - - what I cant take is the humidity - anything over about 30% or 40% and as soon as I start moving I am soaked - - dont want any snow, but unless I'm on vacation on some tropical i9sland I don't want the humidity either

hot & dry - - its why I love living where I live

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts & Master Cylinder Brace

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies