• yea - you think your going to get to wrestle this

Alexa-Bliss.jpg

and after you are in the ring in walks this

bigbadmama.png?q=50&fit=crop&w=740&h=477

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Now - back to the weather - today through next Tuesday we are looking at highs in the mid to upper 90's and lows in the mid 60's then for the next 4 days highs ln the upper 80's and low 90's and lows in the low 60'

until the end of May this is considered "season" when all the tourists flock here, but I have a feeling that with things opening back up it may go well into summer with people wanting to get out and about

Governor Gruesome just announced a day or so ago that all restrictions will be ended in the State on June 15

• Speaking of people getting out, traffic is crazy around here with people headed to Myrtle Beach. It looked like a parade yesterday on HWY 17 going North and South.

got to admit the spring break crowd has been out here as well - the other day at a light on my way home there was a red convertible Camaro with three college age blonds in in totally checking me out and waving - yea - - - I know, it was my slingshot they were looking at, but I liked it anyway

Then yesterday there was some father with his young son in a convertible corvette, it was funny because the guy was acting like he wanted to race, but the kid kept craning his neck around to look at me and trying to get his dad to look - - I was just laughing

Might have to take the sling for a cruse downtown this weekend just to see whos in town now that things are opening back up

• OK but we will just call you Bipod for short (or shortening)

Actually, I don’t have to change anything - remember, per the left, I only have to “identify” as female. Women’s showers, here I “come”...!!!

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

• I look like a fool thanks to the weather duds...........as of Monday when canceled they had Thursday / Friday /Saturday and most of Sunday as a wash out

Now it is just thunderstorms Saturday and Rain Sunday

I am to old for this shit

Want to be a residential painting contractor in Northern Indiana --- chasing the rain...

• Well this sucks...

As far as the US is concerned this runs contrary to the predicted El Nino / La Nina projections updated today.

https://www.reuters.com/articl…ther-lanina-idUSKBN2BV22G

Last season ramped up when we exited ENSO and entered La Nina. Projections are we will exit La Nina and go back to ENSO conditions until at least late summer which should keep Caribbean ocean temperatures moderate with some predicting a return to El Nino by early fall meaning moderate conditions for storm formation and less chance of majors.

...... nerd-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• It was CNN meteorologists that made the call............ whenever you see a prefix CNN it means it is most likely false

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• I hope that’s right - just cause I don’t have to deal with hurricanes anymore don’t mean I won’t be prayin for all you guys in hurricane prone areas. I wouldn’t even wish one on a Democrat :00008356:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• I hope that’s right - just cause I don’t have to deal with hurricanes anymore don’t mean I won’t be prayin for all you guys in hurricane prone areas. I wouldn’t even wish one on a Democrat :00008356:

I love how there is no politics even in the weather, I’m glad I’ve a live, lol 😂

Hey the sun did raise G$@&$ democrats

Do not resent growing old. Many are denied.... The Privilege :REDSS: :SUPERCHARGERSS: : :HEADERSS: : :COILOVERSS: Wycked hitch

• No sir - I have been in the swimming pool industry for over 40 years - rain will screw the pouch there just as well................

Not sure if you still are but more power to you if you if so. Was considering putting in a pool on the house we bought this time last year, everyone contacted said sure thing! We can put you down for 2022!=O but credit to EjFord profession trying to find a good painter before we moved in was just about as bad as considering a pool.