Report your current weather here.

• High today was only 95. Normal would be 106 so 11 below - great way to end June 👍

Sent from my iPhone using Polaris Slingshot Info

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Hope you two are able to endure the cold snap! 😉

my ride into work this morning was rough - in my shorts and without any coat I was actually a bit on the cold side - - wind chill factor when its only 71 degrees 8o

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Alright I am coining a phrase.

The “SLING TAN” it starts 6-7 inches below the knee and stops 6-7 inches above the knee! It’s starting to look goofy!

I’d take a picture but no one wants a picture🤪 but if you have one that means you’ve been ridin’ so it’s a good thing!😎

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

• Alright I am coining a phrase.

The “SLING TAN” it starts 6-7 inches below the knee and stops 6-7 inches above the knee! It’s starting to look goofy!

I’d take a picture but no one wants a picture🤪 but if you have one that means you’ve been ridin’ so it’s a good thing!😎

My understanding of this is that you only have Sling Knee and not the full Sling Tan .

Here in this climate it usually clears up about December but your results could vary. Hope this helps clear it up for you :00008356:

• Finally dry enough and cool enough to get some needed maintenance done around the pond. Started out cool at 6:30 this morning but by 10 am it was bright sunshine and 80. I don't know what I was thinking when I built this, I could have just bought a 100 gallon fish tank..

Next time to close the shop doors and crank up the AC - everything needs some TLC

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• MACAWS I know what you mean. We are constantly battling algae and other issues. One of the things I've been thinking about is installing a working windmill to aerate the pond. Is that what you've got going on there?

At the end of the day, it's entertaining to watch the action around the pond. Yesterday morning my wife watched a Bald Eagle snag a bluegill and 2 minutes later an Osprey dived in and missed. We have a Great Blue Heron that's been a regular, feasting on fish and bullfrogs. We've seen about every species of duck and had seven baby Mallards following mom around last week. Occasionally a couple of geese will land and we've also seen a couple varieties of Mergansers and several other shore birds.

Coincidentally, I just dug a pond yesterday for a friend on his acreage. It's about 80 feet long and 35-40 feet wide. We'll see how it turns out once the rain kicks in. Oh yeah, that's right now.X/

And I'd kill for that shop. OK I wouldn't kill, but I'd commit serious bodily injury. (I see Bubba didn't shame your flag off the wall.) Is that an epoxied concrete floor?

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

• Thanks

Yes that windmill is for aeration because I have no electric any where near the pond. I am running 2 air stones. But I must advise you to check for wind availability - sounds stupid but there are sites that rate whether our not your area is good for wind driven devices. Turns out even with that thing at the highest point I don't get enough wind to reap all the benefits. That being said it has helped.

I spend a ton of time time back at the pond - love the wild life - except in the winter when the otters come for the free buffet and late summer when the beavers show up to build winter stores. We have a healthy deer population including a 2 year old Albino doe.

The shop is my man shack my secret to a happy marriage,

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• I doubt that

• I would love to have half that room in my garage, I am lucky to be able to walk by one side to open the door

By the time I save up for mods, I have to buy another rear tire :cursing:

• MACAWS,

Feel free to come visit me and straighten out my tool storage anytime! Don't have a big shop like yours, but the 2-car garage is full of stuff (aka junk), my old motorcycle/general-purpose trailer & tools (which I usually can't find when needed:cursing:), with my Slingshot and Wife's car in the carport. My Ford Edge sits in the driveway under my neighbor's trees and gets constantly bombed by the darned birds!

• SoCal actually I need to refinish that floor - Never use straight up de-greaser on that kind of floor it destroys the finish ... ask me how I know!

The key to that , is if you plan on doing any kind of work in a shop you do not want to paint the floor. I have been told that other kind's of coatings are fine, but do not believe that unless every tool you use is made out of rubber or plastic. No chemicals and no metal wheels.