Report your current weather here.

• Getting Spring Fever here in SW Oregon, itchy for the return of warm, clear weather so we can take the top off and do some extended, open air, cruising!

Bill

Likewise! I've been out a couple times around town but it's time to stretch the legs. End of the week looks like it might shape up a bit. I hope to put the home projects aside and ride! Might be tougher with the wife working from home though....

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

• Likewise! I've been out a couple times around town but it's time to stretch the legs. End of the week looks like it might shape up a bit. I hope to put the home projects aside and ride! Might be tougher with the wife working from home though....

She'll want to ride....

• She'll want to ride....

She just reminded me that this week is her spring break so she'll be not working from home. We talked about going to the Sling Experience in Houston and a buddy's place in Cedar Park, TX this week but it's a no-go. Then we were going to ride out to another buddy's place in Idaho but that's 'socially incorrect' (and not a good idea right now). So I'm thinking free labor siding the house. Yeah, right!

If it gets warm enough she'll ride. Otherwise it's solo for me. I'm good either way. Hope all is well EJ! Life is good out west - in a weird sort of way.

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

Edited once, last by SlingLow ().

• DougShe just reminded me that this week is her spring break so she'll be not working from home. We talked about going to the Sling Experience in Houston and a buddy's place in Cedar Park, TX this week but it's a no-go. Then we were going to ride out to another buddy's place in Idaho but that's 'socially incorrect' (and not a good idea right now). So I'm thinking free labor siding the house. Yeah, right!

If it gets warm enough she'll ride. Otherwise it's solo for me. I'm good either way. Hope all is well EJ! Life is good out west - in a weird sort of way.

Doug, Things here are moving gently --- talked to Harvey yesterday ... told him I was about out of Hershey Kisses (love my chocolate) 1/2 hour later he dropped some off (left over from our Santa Parade) on my front porch along with a can of coffee. (and a 12 pack of 'rolled gold) We doing a little work so able to put food on the table and gas in the tank.

• weather is starting to be what it should be. been a bit wetter than normal for March and a few degrees cooler. Most importantly it looks like our low temperatures are going to be perfect for my morning rides into work - might get by with just a windbreaker :00008674:

i-HHJTn6j-XL.png

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• calling for rain to start in an hour or so, but so far its looking pretty good - 56 degrees and this:

i-98j9JTS-X2.jpg

• Looks like a great place to quarantine to me!

absolutely - not huge, but enough room so that we are not getting on each others nerves, and even with the possible rain not so much as to keep us locked inside for much time.

Much of California is pretty screwed up, but to me what Palm Springs gives us more than makes up it - - - :thumbsup:

• Mid 60's South Jersey. Nice day for a ride. I Decided to make breaded shrimp in the air fryer. Went out on a quest for horseradish used in the sauce. Luckily the first two stops were sold out. What the heck does a pandemic have to do with a horseradish sell-out? I got to do a roundabout and scored at the third stop. Used a mask today and disinfected the hands six times at three stops but all considered it was a good day!

Shrimp was good!

• tornado just went a mile or two north or south of me And touched down ten miles southeast.. I’ll know better when the morning news comes on..Too close for me..

all the garbage cans blowing over woke me up....I looked out the window and the wind and rain was intense....them my cell phone weather alert came on...

Said it short and sweet....tornado warning your area take cover now.

I went down the cellar...

I'm under the X

Tornado hit the circle

It was either in the purple blob north of me or south of me. It looks like it split right over me. When I looked at the weather map after I got down the cellar the blob was to the left. The storm was going 50-60 miles an hour.

Weatherman is now reporting winds up to 80 miles per hour.

The tornado appears to have touched down a little more west and south....The national weather service is going to look for tornado evidence when the sun comes up. Lots of neighboring damage. To the north and east..About 20 miles away..