Report your current weather here.

• Being born and raised in California for 35+ yrs, I can tell you that California is just like a bowl of cereal: It's all Flakes, Nuts, or Fruits.

Not ALL my friend! 🙃

The”weather” tax is tall but within 400 miles you will find some of the best roads, most incredible scenery, 300+ days of sun and get out of the cities and find salt of the earth people.

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

• Not ALL my friend! 🙃

The”weather” tax is tall but within 400 miles you will find some of the best roads, most incredible scenery, 300+ days of sun and get out of the cities and find salt of the earth people.

Yeah, the weather is about the only thing I miss about LA. And being able to do just about anything you want at almost any time of year. I remember spending 1 Christmas up in Big Bear/Lake Arrowhead snow skiing then spent the following week New Years at the beach. But when I go back now (my sister still lives in Brea area), I just get crazy with all the traffic/people/etc. I'm glad I got out of that rat race. I like Texas MUCH better.

• Yeah, the weather is about the only thing I miss about LA. And being able to do just about anything you want at almost any time of year. I remember spending 1 Christmas up in Big Bear/Lake Arrowhead snow skiing then spent the following week New Years at the beach. But when I go back now (my sister still lives in Brea area), I just get crazy with all the traffic/people/etc. I'm glad I got out of that rat race. I like Texas MUCH better.

All true! You just have to about pay me to go to LA! Fortunately I am not in the rat race every day and do not drive the freeways. Every trip we take is a back road if possible. Unfortunately when people say California they usually think of the usual LA San Francisco San Diego coastal cities. There’s a lot more to California than that.🙂

My wife and I are taking almost all of our trips to Arizona and Utah now. We’re scouting out the next Homestead

• you just need a winter home here - you can be a "Snow Bird" as we call them

actually 80's seems to be a good 2 weeks early this year normally in the 70's

So Edward Neal since you brought it up, what is the 'average' price of a 3 bed/2 bath ranch (single level) down there? Asking for a friend...

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

• This little town with the two national parks is what I’m keeping my eye on now. We will be heading there on our second day for two days about a month from now and hopefully it will warm up a little bit❄️

Might want to re-think that little town.

Moab is an acronym for Mother of all booms (that last word is a bit inaccurate, but the other word draws unwanted attention)

Slingshot Flyer! Well, of course it's red... :REDSS:

• Might want to re-think that little town.

Moab is an acronym for Mother of all booms (that last word is a bit inaccurate, but the other word draws unwanted attention)

Cottonwood AZ then Canyonlands national Park and Arches national park - that’s the reason- haven’t been there yet 🙂

Then on to Vegas for a couple more.

• This little town with the two national parks is what I’m keeping my eye on now. We will be heading there on our second day for two days about a month from now and hopefully it will warm up a little bit❄️

That's a beautiful area. Drove through it while moving from Oregon to Texas 10 yrs ago. I think they issue you a Jeep Wrangler when you get your Drivers License there.

• So Edward Neal since you brought it up, what is the 'average' price of a 3 bed/2 bath ranch (single level) down there? Asking for a friend...

450k and up in palm springs proper depending on neighborhood you can get into the millions - market is up right now

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Well about a foot of snow on the ground and it's 32 degrees now and I just sold my 1989 Honda Helix scooter. I always said I'd never sell it but I only ride it about 3 miles a year which is not good for it so decided to sell it to a guy who is going with another hundred scooters from the east coast to the West Coast in 9 days 400 miles a day. He just retired and I got to say I've done 1100 miles in a day on my gold wing but I don't think I could do four hundred miles on a scooter in a day

We were out there on the Harley in 2008. We stayed in Moab one of the nights out there (12 day trip, 4700 miles, from a forum for Harleys that is the closest thing to this one I've found. We had 8 bikes, 3 of them were couples). There was a killer Mexican restaurant near a car wash there! We went to Arches the next morning, loved that area! Also really loved Arizona, and New Mexico in that "Four corners" area. Spider Rock was likely my favorite. Pic below, it's in Canyon De Chelly (Pronounced Canyon De Shay per locals).....

See the source image