Report your current weather here.

• Beautiful day today. Slight chance of rain until tonight with thunderstorms coming tonight and tomorrow.
    I felt good enough to get out today with the Sling and just rode around for a couple hours.

:BLUESS:
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do.
    ~Mark Twain~

• 2 degrees here this morning.

I'm 4 1/2 months into recovering from rotator cuff surgery, so I wouldn't be able to ride anyway. Expect to be "good to go" by the time warm weather gets here.

openair Take it slow with that shoulder! It was a solid year before I felt anywhere near back to normal. My left one needs to be done too but I’ll be damned if I wanna go through that again ! Take care!

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

• Beautiful day today. Slight chance of rain until tonight with thunderstorms coming tonight and tomorrow.
    I felt good enough to get out today with the Sling and just rode around for a couple hours.

Very happy you had a great day out in the SS Rob! You have been on my mind and heart much of recent. I have a friend (best friends for 40 years) that is going thru similar, only his is really bad. His is pretty well full of small cell carcinoma throughout, liver has 5 spots, lungs, glands, and he has 25 lesions on his brain. 2-3 months at best, and one month has passed already. The doctors put him on a steroid, and that has helped. I've been over to see him a few times now (about 3 hours drive round trip) and have called and texted many times. He wants me to do his eulogy, the hardest and easiest thing that I've been honored to do. I missed seeing him this weekend, but it is good as he was doing well and the family went to Tennessee, his favorite place in the world! He told me he wouldn't trade these last few days for anything in life.... he has enjoyed them that much! I'm happy and thankful for that!

Know that I still pray for you (and Luann) daily my friend!

• Very happy you had a great day out in the SS Rob! You have been on my mind and heart much of recent. I have a friend (best friends for 40 years) that is going thru similar, only his is really bad. His is pretty well full of small cell carcinoma throughout, liver has 5 spots, lungs, glands, and he has 25 lesions on his brain. 2-3 months at best, and one month has passed already. The doctors put him on a steroid, and that has helped. I've been over to see him a few times now (about 3 hours drive round trip) and have called and texted many times. He wants me to do his eulogy, the hardest and easiest thing that I've been honored to do. I missed seeing him this weekend, but it is good as he was doing well and the family went to Tennessee, his favorite place in the world! He told me he wouldn't trade these last few days for anything in life.... he has enjoyed them that much! I'm happy and thankful for that!

Know that I still pray for you (and Luann) daily my friend!

Beautiful !

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

• Brent, I know that your prayers and everyone else's are working. What is happening to me is truly a God thing. I am so grateful for all my friends that think of and pray for me.

I am sorry to hear about your friend and his illness. This cancer stuff really sucks. It is quite an honor to be asked to do the eulogy for your friend and I know you will help his family celebrate his life.

It did feel so good to get out and try out the new tune Bob did for my sling. I'm gonna need a stickier tire cause this thing is smoking that Nitto that I have on there now.

Thank you once again for the prayers brother. Love ya man!

:BLUESS:
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do.
    ~Mark Twain~

• openair Take it slow with that shoulder! It was a solid year before I felt anywhere near back to normal. My left one needs to be done too but I’ll be damned if I wanna go through that again ! Take care!

Amazing the number of people who have had it done. I know a few who have had both done.

Our local hospital/clinic is 12 blocks away and they they have a really GREAT staff. I went three times a week until the surgeon released me 2 weeks ago. Still doing the exact same exercise every morning in my basement.I can tell it is improving.

The day the surgeon released me, I took a dozen donuts and a dozen chocolate cupcakes and a poster expressing my appreciation. There is 1 male and 8 females, so plenty to go around. I told them I was being nice to insure good treatment the next time I need their services! They all said, "Hurry back. See you again." I'm ALMOST going to miss them.

• Mid 50's in South Jersey.

Sunny, dry and 50° and had the Slingshot out to run a few chores

We had the same weather here in CT.

But I refrained from riding. Too much chemical on the roads. Plus some snow banks were melting going across roadways.

So I wait again.:00008862:

Never trust a ConnMan!!
    (Man I love that line!)
    :00007555: