Report your current weather here.

• Well the sunshine lasted about 45 minutes then it clouded up and got cooler. But we took the very long way around to a little town called Brookneal VA and had a great lunch at the Drug Store Grill. Fantastic food reasonable prices in a cute little town. Took a leisurely ride back to the ranch. But on the way we passed thru Amish country so I will be out in the shop scrapping road apples out of my grill later today.

Have you eve been behind another SS slinging road apples? I have and it is messy and smelly experience.

• Have you eve been behind another SS slinging road apples? I have and it is messy and smelly experience.

Yes sir I was following Designer once thru Amish Country doing about 60 when he came up on a fresh steaming wet pile. It was everywhere and stunk like hell!

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• Well the sunshine lasted about 45 minutes then it clouded up and got cooler. But we took the very long way around to a little town called Brookneal VA and had a great lunch at the Drug Store Grill. Fantastic food reasonable prices in a cute little town. Took a leisurely ride back to the ranch. But on the way we passed thru Amish country so I will be out in the shop scrapping road apples out of my grill later today.

Please everyone. Do not say anything about Amish Country to Levi. He will be heading over there.

• I have been seeing many more motorcycles in the morning on my ride to work lately - - in the summer people seem to put their bikes away to avoid the heat, but now that we are in the middle of our good season both locals and visitors are out riding. We are expecting highs in the 70's through Friday then back down to the mid and upper 60's.

By my standards it is a bit cold in the mornings at the high 40's/ low 50's, but I can see why people from other places flock here this time of year

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• looks like I will be getting rained on this week - - good thing I have my winter helmet and a coat to keep me mostly dry

i-JpWBNk5-X2.jpg

• its about 55 degrees and raining on and off at my house, but a short 15 minute tram ride away it is snowing

If today were not a work day I might take the grand kids up to play

i-4gtzgDq.jpg

• Current weather, 19 and freezing fog. We have two bouts of wintery stuff besides this coming yet this week. That is, before Saturday when it looks like we are getting pounded. Current Intellicast forecast for Saturday has us with 8-12 inches of snow with 25-35 MPH winds (just shy of blizzard conditions which are winds in excess of 35 MPH for at least 3 hours with heavy snow) and Saturday night another 1-3 inches of snow with the same winds. Baton down the hatches, dig our heels in, and hope the power stays on (I have a generator I can hook up if not).

Hoping since it's Tuesday, maybe it will not be as bad as they say by the time the weekend gets here. So far, every day they are saying worse, not better.

• Current weather, 19 and freezing fog. We have two bouts of wintery stuff besides this coming yet this week. That is, before Saturday when it looks like we are getting pounded. Current Intellicast forecast for Saturday has us with 8-12 inches of snow with 25-35 MPH winds (just shy of blizzard conditions which are winds in excess of 35 MPH for at least 3 hours with heavy snow) and Saturday night another 1-3 inches of snow with the same winds. Baton down the hatches, dig our heels in, and hope the power stays on (I have a generator I can hook up if not).

Hoping since it's Tuesday, maybe it will not be as bad as they say by the time the weekend gets here. So far, every day they are saying worse, not better.

can't like that! Sounds bout the same as our forecast :(