Report your current weather here.

• Been out riding the Harley today - absolute perfection for riding. The Slingshot is PISSED!
    Could not find the Renaissance Fair... :(

That is a beautiful bike @Tripod. In all my years of riding Harleys I do believe that is the only 1200 Sportster Touring I have ever seen. Thats AWESOME!

My wifes old Sportster and her Softail Deuce.

Michael West
    Gainesville Ga.
    404-401-0841

:SLRSS::COLDAIRSS::MOTOROILSS: :OILFILTERSS: :00008862::00008698:

:00000436::00000436::00000436:

• This message is for all people's living in warm places....Go away! Stop making me feel more bitter than I already am! I am freezing my pinkies off, doing mods in my garage...yes no heat...yet! I am jealous...I can't wait for the really hot weather so I can bitch about that too...lol...so having said that... "where's the heat!" Please send up here to Canuk Land?

Drive so you can drive tomorrow, and remember that fun is always on the sunny side up.

• This message is for all people's living in warm places....Go away! Stop making me feel more bitter than I already am! I am freezing my pinkies off, doing mods in my garage...yes no heat...yet! I am jealous...I can't wait for the really hot weather so I can bitch about that too...lol...so having said that... "where's the heat!" Please send up here to Canuk Land?

With the exchange rate running about 22%, does that mean you have to wait 22% longer for good weather to arrive, or are you hoping for a better rate of return? Those of us in Florida want to know now that it's officially spring.

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• @bill-martin. Glad to hear you are not in harms way - looks like north of you they are really gonna catch it

Thanks man! HOWEVER that Hollywood area could use “a little clean up “ if you know what I mean.... 8) jes sayin’

Yep - the Austin bomber should have picked Hollywood or San Francisco - he might have gotten some of us “deplorables” support - I sure wouldn’t miss a few of em :00008172:

PS Just kidding - innocent people should never be killed. BUT I STILL WOULDNT MISS EM IF THEY WERE TO MIGRATE TO MEXICO SO THEY CAN GO BE AN ILLEGAL ALIEN THAT THEY SO ADORE !!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• @Goats_Hogs, all I can say is good luck to you. Hope it all goes away soon for you guys. And all I can say, Stay warm. JUST SAYIN

Believe it or not... yesterday it got up to 43 and most of the roads were clear and dry by the late afternoon. We had 6" of snow, but isn't staying around long. We are under a winter storm watch for Friday night/Saturday. How can they call it that, when we are a few days into spring? We have had 3 easy winters here in my area. We have had as much snow this week as we have had in the past 3 winters combined.

• “ sneakin’ through the alley with Sally! Looks like this one’s gonna miss me !

yep - so far it is staying on you side SoCal - ride into work was dry this morning

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• they say it might rain - but I think they are full of it

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• @Lui "This message is for all people's living in warm places....Go away! Stop making me feel more bitter than I already am! I am freezing my pinkies off, doing mods in my garage...yes no heat...yet! I am jealous...I can't wait for the really hot weather so I can bitch about that too...lol...so having said that... "where's the heat!" Please send up here to Canuk Land?"

TRUST ME! OUR DAY WILL COME! You guys fighting the 'SPRING" snow will have your day.
    Won't be long where we will be "baking our berries" not wanting to even get close to that
    black seat that you can fry an egg on - Ya hear me @edwardaneal?? :D

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎