Report your current weather here.

• @A-Team SS that pic or the patio looks like you would have no problem keeping your beer cold on the table , but I would have some serious reservations bout sitting in the chair.
    You know @Goats_Hogs could probably show us all how cause I ain’t gonna, wait ,maybe @dangerdarrell might show us also. I don’t know but I am like @jorgebri60, y’all can have that stuff.
    @A-Team SS, where in Texas are you from? And are you going to Kerrville in April?

Keep Three Wheels Down

• @Boomer I lived in San Antonio when I was down there. I have family in Corpus Christi, Belton, Dallas, Houston, Port Lavaca. Hell all of my family is there. I won't be able to make Kerrville. My main goal this year is to make it to Maggie Valley.

#7Cities1Party....Sun's Out Slingshot's Out.... :thumbup::SLRSS:

• 1/5/2018 current weather in beautiful downtown Lincoln Delaware is 11 degrees F. Feels like -2 degrees F with the blustery wind... Drifting snow from yesterday's storm has some highways blocked. State of Emergency was declared earlier by the Governor but has since been lifted but the advisory is still not to travel if not necessary. I have been out the past two days with my snow blower clearing my driveway and walkway and also helping neighbors clear theirs. Thank God I brought this beast with me when I moved to Lower Slower Delaware from the Pocono Mountains where this crippling snow would have been a mere inconvenience. Weekend forecast calls for more extreme cold weather but no precipitation.. The Slingshot is tucked away in the garage along with several mods I was planning to do but they will wait for at least warmer weather when fingers actually work.

• 12/5/2018 current weather in beautiful downtown Lincoln Delaware is 11 degrees F. Feels like -2 degrees F with the blustery wind... Drifting snow from yesterday's storm has some highways blocked. State of Emergency was declared earlier by the Governor but has since been lifted but the advisory is still not to travel if not necessary. I have been out the past two days with my snow blower clearing my driveway and walkway and also helping neighbors clear theirs. Thank God I brought this beast with me when I moved to Lower Slower Delaware from the Pocono Mountains where this crippling snow would have been a mere inconvenience. Weekend forecast calls for more extreme cold weather but no precipitation.. The Slingshot is tucked away in the garage along with several mods I was planning to do but they will wait for at least warmer weather when fingers actually work.

Isn’t 12/5/18 eleven months in the future? ;):D

Hope that crap clears out for ya’ soon & you can get your mods done! Hang in there...

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

• OK, OK... I have been out in the sub zero cold for the past 2 days and my brain cells were looking for a warm place and wandered down to my ass. I edited the date to read correctly. Thanks for the heads up GUYZ!

• OK, OK... I have been out in the sub zero cold for the past 2 days and my brain cells were looking for a warm place and wandered down to my ass. I edited the date to read correctly. Thanks for the heads up GUYZ!

Just ignore us, we’re merciless! :thumbsup:

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

any time, hey, what's next weeks powerball #'s? :00008172: but you already knew I was going to say that! :00008356:

• Here is a look out of my home office (did not go to the work office) normally busy road, the snowplow drove 6 times by this morning already salt not working to cold. Expected windchill -20 F later today wind 40 mph

In Canada, this is called a sprinkle...lol.

Drive so you can drive tomorrow, and remember that fun is always on the sunny side up.