Report your current weather here.

• First really nice weather in a while last night. Still snow on the ground in spots but 58 degrees, so I went for a spin to the grocery store. First ride of the year, and it was to Market Basket. Somebody stop me...

Today it's pouring, and there's a chance for snow later tonight. Everyone hates me now.

Glenn

• 6:23 AM and its currently 57 degrees still waiting for the sun to come up a bit more for my ride into work.

They say it should get up into the mid 80's for my ride home this afternoon which is probabally around 4 degrees above normal.

Almost forgot - First day of Spring is tomorrow - - - - - :00008674:

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Cheer up Glenn B we are supposed to get 54 to 61 on sat and sunday here in NH you can bet since we got that rain to wash some salt I am going to have to take a spin

2016 SL LE

PRP seats ( heated)

Bullet speed top

Rivco Bag racks

Badass motorgear bags

PRP door nets and grab handles

• And for something a little different we have RAIN again.

Sunshine is a rare event here this year, if I didn't know better I would think I lived in the Pacific North West

I think I am starting to see quicksand developing in my driveway

Update - Now it is SNOWING

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• intruder04u have fun and be careful going around corners with small snowbanks running water into the street especially first thing in the morning. Having a weekend like you’re going to have bring back memories of when I was 17 and first learning to ride my motorcycle. I couldn’t wait to get it out of the garage. Found some of that early morning black ice in the corner and it was the first time I went down on one.

Be safe have fun!

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

• SoCal Thanks snow banks are about gone now except for the parking lot mountains good chance we will see snow at least once more here winter does so love to hang about here BUT maybe just maybe I will get to go out and do some real rides before the middle of April

2016 SL LE

PRP seats ( heated)

Bullet speed top

Rivco Bag racks

Badass motorgear bags

• SoCal Thanks snow banks are about gone now except for the parking lot mountains good chance we will see snow at least once more here winter does so love to hang about here BUT maybe just maybe I will get to go out and do some real rides before the middle of April

This time of year used to just kill me in NH when I was a kid. You would get a few good riding days then BOOM another foot of snow to kill your riding buzz!

BTW - WELCOME TO THE SHOW!

"Never take the plow off until the 4th of July"

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

• SoCal Indeed a sad fact that can happen But for now I will be happy with a few hour or so putts around as a mood booster Did not get to ride much last yr Lock downs lock outs easy places to find restrooms went away with so many places being closed at the time and we tend to ride north of the notches so they are more few and far between. and Thank you

2016 SL LE

PRP seats ( heated)

Bullet speed top

Rivco Bag racks

Badass motorgear bags

• Been a rainy week so far. Got 2.5 inches on Tuesday. And been monitoring my HVAC guy while he changes out our A.C. and Heat system.

Today will top out at about 53. Tomorrow and Sunday in the low/mid 60s. Will get to ride some tomorrow and will attend a car/bike meet-up Sunday in memory of the 4 we have lost on the Dragon over the last three years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

John
    '15 Nuc 'em 'til they glow orange
    '15 Ram 2500
    '16 Denali 289 RK
    '17 Mazda 3 HB

:ORANGESS:

SOG supporter

• SoCal Been a few days since you been around here then. Was a sad day when he came down Is sunny and a brisk 48 here Took er out for a short blast to the store came out to the town cop shanking his head at me OPPS unregistered told me to go home and not let him see me without a legal plate on guess I will be taking a day off next week if I can get into town hall and fix that

2016 SL LE

PRP seats ( heated)

Bullet speed top

Rivco Bag racks

Badass motorgear bags