Report your current weather here.

• The wife just doesn't handle the heat very well.

humidity makes a huge difference - its 105 here right now, but the humidity is only 8% - - - fact is we have been able to use the swamp cooler all day and its 75 inside and not sticky at all, the dew point is all the way down at 32 degrees

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• humidity makes a huge difference - its 105 here right now, but the humidity is only 8% - - - fact is we have been able to use the swamp cooler all day and its 75 inside and not sticky at all, the dew point is all the way down at 32 degrees

It does, it was just 79 yesterday here in MN but humidity was 87% and the one word to describe it is..... STICKY

Is not that I am mean, I just don't sugarcoat what I say.

• It does, it was just 79 yesterday here in MN but humidity was 87% and the one word to describe it is..... STICKY

OUCH!

I don't like humidity - days like we are having now are very hot, but also very dry and its surprising how much better the heat feels when its extremely dry - - just need to be careful to stay hydrated it will suck the moisture out of you without you even knowing it until its too late if you are not careful

it was 80 for my ride into work at 6:30 this morning.

• Only 25 days until summer - yea! =O

i-Kd4mnck-L.jpg

• SoCal don't know what it's like on your side of the fence today, but over here, it's HOT! Took the Sling to the car wash at 0530 this morning just so I could get her cleaned up before they cranked up the heat. Supposed to be a high of 97 by 1400. Whew! 🥵

"If I were a Jedi, there's a 100% chance I would use the force inappropriately!"

• SoCal don't know what it's like on your side of the fence today, but over here, it's HOT! Took the Sling to the car wash at 0530 this morning just so I could get her cleaned up before they cranked up the heat. Supposed to be a high of 97 by 1400. Whew! 🥵

considering where you are located I am surprised that you consider 97 to be that hot. not even noon here and we are already at 99 with an expected high of 105 - and today is going to be cooler than the last few days were - - of course we dont get much humidity here normally. - - hows is the humidity over there where you are? do you get moisture up from the gulf?

Just another day in paradise my friend!

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

• Edward Neal how are things in the Springs? Can you fry an egg on the driveway... lol

considering where you are located I am surprised that you consider 97 to be that hot. not even noon here and we are already at 99 with an expected high of 105 - and today is going to be cooler than the last few days were - - of course we dont get much humidity here normally. - - hows is the humidity over there where you are? do you get moisture up from the gulf?

Ed, we're currently sitting at about 14%. It'll be another few weeks or so before we have moisture from the gulf. Our monsoon season officially kicks off on the 4th of July. Then the daily rains will cool things off for a while. Your weather sounds like Phoenix weather. Sierra Vista is at 4,623 feet, so temperatures above 90 aren't unheard of during the summer, just not as common as lower elevations, like Tucson and Phoenix... 😎

"If I were a Jedi, there's a 100% chance I would use the force inappropriately!"

• Edward Neal how are things in the Springs? Can you fry an egg on the driveway... lol

Ed, we're currently sitting at about 14%. It'll be another few weeks or so before we have moisture from the gulf. Our monsoon season officially kicks off on the 4th of July. Then the daily rains will cool things off for a while. Your weather sounds like Phoenix weather. Sierra Vista is at 4,623 feet, so temperatures above 90 aren't unheard of during the summer, just not as common as lower elevations, like Tucson and Phoenix... 😎

In Palm Springs we are only 450 ft above sea level and just south of us many parts of the valley are actually below sea level - - we often get a part of the same monsoons that you get, just not as much, but when you are over 100 it doesnt take much humidity to make a big difference. We have been running a bit above normal this last week, but nothing too bad - soon we will head past 100 and stay there until mid to late September our average for June is 104 and July and August are 108 & 107, but we will have many days all three well over 110

here is a snap of our averages

i-9KWCSJk-M.jpg

• Sooooo you have AC in the garage where you keep the sling??:00008040:

( play room )

Yes! Heat/Air - Full Surround Sound - 62 inch TV - No Recliner and the Bath Room is outside:S, I never got around to installing it inside. If you did not see the picture it does include a 1935 Ford Hot Rod, a Harley Softail and two Slingshots and of course the 42 inch lawn mower also the 40 x 60 inch tool box Damn it is Cold in Here:thumbsup:

• Do you have AC in your 'Man Cave"?

It is my Play Room! It has been a Play Room since 1983, way before they even thought about MAN CAVES. Back then it supported 2 Street Bikes and 5 dirt bikes. Back then we tore up the dirt bikes on Friday, Sat, and Sun. repaired them om on Mon. Tues. and Wed. cleaned house on Thurs. and then started over again. We did this every week for 5 years.