Report your current weather here.

• showed 105 in my Slingshot for todays ride home, but only 100 on my weather app on the phone - not sure where the weather measuring station is located, but I know it was better than 100 - - either way first triple digit day of the year and it sure wont be the last - heck pretty soon 100 will seem cool and it will stay that way until mid to late September

any way - Heres to 100!! I love it and love riding in it

i-7RvvKGQ-X2.png

Edit. Just checked this morning and the official high yesterday when I posted this was 101 - - should hit 102 today :thumbsup:

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

Edited once, last by Edward Neal ().

• showed 105 in my Slingshot for todays ride home, but only 100 on my weather app on the phone - not sure where the weather measuring station is located, but I know it was better than 100 - - either way first triple digit day of the year and it sure wont be the last - heck pretty soon 100 will seem cool and it will stay that way until mid to late September

Ruby always shows temp 3-5 degrees hot 🔥

I suspect this is because the sensor is under the hood with the engine.

The smarter you get, the funnier I am.

i-7RvvKGQ-X2.png

Quite jealous! I suppose in South Jersey we're paying the price for the (relatively speaking) well above avg warm weather in March. For the most part April has been well below avg and it looks like the remainder of the month will be on the cool side. Typical April showers limiting any ride time.

Hoping for warmer/dryer weather in May along with better virous conditions so I can take the sling to visit family in central Pennsylvania!

• for those of you who think I am crazy when I say I love this weather take a look at this and perhaps you will better understand - - - - look down at the humidity - - 11% - - and look at the very bottom left - "feels Like" - - 94 degrees

here in Palm springs 100 or more is very often very different from what you might think if you live in a place with higher humidity - - heck here we think its very humid if it gets over 30%

i-hBHxZmS-X2.png

• I like the heat and all, but this is just a little bit early in the year I think

PIC4-12.jpg

• Well we didn’t break the record for this date, but we did tie. Palm Springs recorded a high of 106 - eve now at 5:15 it’s still 105

Sent from my iPhone using Polaris Slingshot Info

• 4:00PM Cinco de Mayo 2020

i-9bRwB5S-X2.png

• Windy with clouds of pollen. I pulled the sling out into the driveway got my helmet on and already you could see a green film. You could actually see the green clouds. It's nasty this time of the year in South Jersey. Green dust everywhere, one time you wish for rain!

I pulled the sling back into the garage. Better luck tomorrow!

• been 10-20 degrees below normal these days - high today was a beautiful 82 and going to stay below 100 through this Saturday then back to 100-109 - - - - - I am just enjoying it - anything between 60 and 110 and I am happy - beyond that and I either need a coat to keep the chill off or I need to drive faster to keep the evaporative cooling working ;)

• been 10-20 degrees below normal these days - high today was a beautiful 82 and going to stay below 100 through this Saturday then back to 100-109 - - - - - I am just enjoying it - anything between 60 and 110 and I am happy - beyond that and I either need a coat to keep the chill off or I need to drive faster to keep the evaporative cooling working ;)

Ed! We ended up in the RAIN yesterday through Palm Springs /Cabazon!

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

• Yea I saw the clouds up in the pass, but it never got here. The mountains around this valley are why we are a desert

Sent from my iPhone using Polaris Slingshot Info

• Well - people always say that our "season" ends on Memorial day and after that all of the snowbirds run back home to avoid the heat - - It is looking like this year is going to be no different. Just might be time to break out my white moisture wicking long sleeve shirts for my afternoon rides home from work

i-NrMhDwq-X2.png

Oh and dont think I am complaining - I love it when it gets hot - roads open up and the ride becomes even more enjoyable - - most of the snowbirds ran back home when covid hit, but this should clear out the stragglers