Report your current weather here.

• Rain, clouds, rain, hail, rain, heavy rain, sleet, clouds, rain, rain.

That's the last 40 minutes.

We have rain all night and cool gloomy during the day then rain again at night cool and gloomy all day.

Perfect weather to be in solitary confinement with my wife.

Could get dangerous for one of us

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• It's funny, I look at this and kind of wish it were just a tad warmer in the mornings, but then I remember that it wont be long before I will be wishing it were a tad cooler - - - guess I should just stop wishing and enjoy it 8)

i-gFCNwL2-X2.png

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Okay I gave in just went for a 10-mile jaunt. First of the year. Man do I love that 2015 SL! And it seems to have plenty of power that's why I keep flip-flopping about boost or no boost.

I know people love their boost and if money were no object I would very likely be getting a DDM supercharger, but in the real world where my discretionary money is not unlimited I have to admit that more power in the slingshot really does not seem to be something that for me would be very practical - I spin my rear tire way to often as it is and even running a tire they say should last 60,000 miles I am not going to even get 20,000 - - - the pedal commander seems to have made this even more of an issue and I cant even imagine what kind of rear tire life I would get if I were ever to go boosted.

That aside its great that you got out for a ride - - I can't even imagine not being able to ride for more than a day or two - we are going to start being in the high 80's next week might even break 90

• Well I have to chime in. Yesterday was 97 felt like 103. Now today 98 feels like 102. We are still in lockdown in our city maybe just as well , little warm to ride anyway.

Hope all our family are doing ok in this very different and difficult time of our lives.

Please stay well and I am just going to stay cool.

JUST SAYIN

Keep Three Wheels Down

• Well I have to chime in. Yesterday was 97 felt like 103. Now today 98 feels like 102. We are still in lockdown in our city maybe just as well , little warm to ride anyway.

Hope all our family are doing ok in this very different and difficult time of our lives.

Please stay well and I am just going to stay cool.

JUST SAYIN

thats pretty warm - - - hows the humidity?

I love heat, but humidity kills me

• Humidity now is bout 30% Usually around 20 to 28. I have seen it at 18 very hot and dry.

thats good riding weather - our summer days will be over 110 most every day and usually humidity is around 10% -

• You don't ride at NIGHT?

Not at this time, since all 4 of my LED headlights from TricLED have burned out.

I must say though, they graciously replaced them for no charge.

Just haven't installed them yet.

I have a whole bunch of LED strip lights up front for daytime running anyway.

Never trust a ConnMan!!
    (Man I love that line!)
    :00007555: