Report your current weather here.

• well it's still winter in Vermont, but what the heck is this? ?( I have a foot of snow on my lawn, but in this one area,.. the snow is gone. No well, no septic, nothing in this area but dirt and grass. It's about 10-12 feet diameter. No clue!

Are you sure you and Bill Martin didn't have a few too many beers at your Easter party? The only thing good about having snow on the ground is making those world famous pee holes in the snow

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• well it's still winter in Vermont, but what the heck is this? ?( I have a foot of snow on my lawn, but in this one area,.. the snow is gone. No well, no septic, nothing in this area but dirt and grass. It's about 10-12 feet diameter. No clue!

I was stationed at Andrews Kaserne (Barracks) in West Berlin back in the 1970s. When it snowed, the old foundations would cause the snow to melt and outline where buildings used to be. IIRC, the underground pistol range we used did the same thing.

• Dock off of a pond on the back of our house. It normally sits about 3' off the water. Over 3" of rain overnight and more coming. This weather apocalypse started a week ago Saturday in Central Indiana. About 12" of snow followed by about 4" of rain this last week with 60° temps. Got cold again on Easter Sunday and had about 4" of additional snow. Then warmed up into the 60's. They are calling for about 2" more of rain today. And tonight it is supposed to get cold again with more snow!!The flooding got so bad this morning that parts of I-65 were closed near Greenwood, In. With all the additional precip they are calling for all week, need to build an Arc!!! It is supposed to be Spring, unless Mother Nature is involved in some kind of conspiracy theory????

CDCAMEL6

• This is what we call spring

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• I hear you @CDCAMEL6! I'm just north of Richmond just east of you. We didn't get any of that snow (the 12"), not even a flake. But we have had all the rain and then some, and got more snow the second go around than you did. I've seen pooling and puddles where I've not seen them in 25 years..... even the puddles have puddles at this point!

• One positive here @Goats_Hogs, all the salt that was used over the winter is definitely washed off the roads. When it does turn warm, can ride the Slings without the worry of salt getting on the frames!!! Unless Mother Nature has something up her sleeve in a conspiracy theory or such to make them resalt everything again!!!!

• Had to clean around 5-6 inches of the white stuff off the car this morning to be able to come to work. Blacktop driveway was just wet, no snow stuck. Enough of this already, we should be having 60 plus degree days by now.....

Well, tomorrow it's supposed to hit 67, but 90% chance of rain. Chance for tornados that night, then 34 for the high on Wed. Mother Nature appears to be a tad bipolar for now around here....

I want to give this a thumbs down - but is that cool? Wanting to get on the road and have this is ... well.. a drag! Hope your weather comes around soon!

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

• @SoCal, thanks for the no "thumbs down"! Yes, it's a bummer, but at least we didn't have any tornadoes in my area. It was indeed 34 degrees on the drive into work this morning, and the wind chill is 18. However, we are into April, the nicer weather is getting closer and soon it will be fun times again!

• My temps tomorrow morning when I pull out for the Vegas Rally

Fricking -30c with the windchill. Was supposed to be -6, lol

I'll bet you will enjoy the Vegas weather

• Looks like we are already going to be touching 100 on Tuesday of next week, but thankfully it looks to be dropping back down in the following days. I really hope we can at least stay below 105 until the end of May. when we start getting over 110 that's when I have to break out my white long sleeve moisture wicking shirts for the afternoon ride every day