Parting out "The Ultimate Trailer"

• I give up on this trailer and something new is in the near future. I'm in Florida and will be heading to Texas in the next couple months. Looking at the option of picking up Big Tex trailer in Georgia. There are usable items on the trailer and wondering if anyone would want them. A brand new Firestone air compressor - never used because guy I paid to wire it in didn't know what he was doing. Ride-Rite air springs. The steel bed might be of use to someone. Forget the rock guard - I've jacked knifed it twice. :( Anyway, just wanted to see if there is any interest before I junk it.

They replaced the axle in May because the original wasn't strong enough. It looks like one tire is starting to toe out again so decision time!

• Man I hate to hear this @adventure4me... the concept was beautiful but they sure dropped the ball on the design room floor. If you can, look at the bright side, atleast you are getting rid of it before it kills your world famous globe trekking Sling. See you in SSITS'17 I hope. :)

• Ah, you don't know the other side of me!!

:00008172::00008356: //// Recommendation: NO YOU SO& %$#!! and you cost me )#@! TIME and MONEY......ohhhh I am going to spread your name alright

WE WERE ALL HUMANS UNTIL
    RACE DISCONNECTED US,
    RELIGION SEPERATED US,
    POLITICS DIVIDED US,
    AND WEALTH CLASSIFIED US.

• @adventure4me, you have no idea how much money you saved me. Prior to your demise, Velma and I had searched high and low for a suitable trailer. One day I happened upon The Ultimate Trailer website. I was smitten!!!! Then, out of the blue, one of the guys from my dealership called and said that he had a customer who ordered one and had it shipped to the dealer for assembly. During the process he informed the dealer he no longer wanted it and told them to sale it for whatever they could get for it and he would take the loss. I was inches away from getting it...and then we met up with you for lunch!!!! Along with your posts on the forum about the quality of the trailer...or lack there of, my decision was easy to make. So, just for saving me and Velma from certain heartaches, please allow us the honor of treating you to a dinner when we see you again!!!! I know it doesn't make up for the pains and problems you've already endured with your current trailer...but the both of us truly love being in your company!!!!! Here's to wishing you much success with your new trailer!!

• @V-SHOT, I'll be having a birthday that makes me think more about my demise so thought maybe you know something I don't! :) You are the 2nd one I know of that I helped avoid that disaster. About 13 months ago, I posted on Ultimate Trailer's FB page - can't seem to find that post anymore. Hmmmmm. I actually gave the salesman a piece of my mind at SSITR. They'll send parts that I can pay to have installed (been there) or I can take it to their place in June. I don't trust it to get that far if axle is bent. We'll see if and how they respond to today's survey comments and then they'll get a little hotter reply.

• @V-SHOT, I'll be having a birthday that makes me think more about my demise so thought maybe you know something I don't! :) You are the 2nd one I know of that I helped avoid that disaster. About 13 months ago, I posted on Ultimate Trailer's FB page - can't seem to find that post anymore. Hmmmmm. I actually gave the salesman a piece of my mind at SSITR. They'll send parts that I can pay to have installed (been there) or I can take it to their place in June. I don't trust it to get that far if axle is bent. We'll see if and how they respond to today's survey comments and then they'll get a little hotter reply.

@adventure4me....let me be the first to wish you an early Happy Birthday!! :00002485::00000436:
    You may be amused by the fact that the U-T involved with your epic journey to Lake George is still sitting in Scott's back yard!!! Back in late November, they sent one of their "Techs" out to look it over (why he didn't take the POS back with him escapes me). According to the girl that called Scott after the visit.....there wasn't really much wrong with the trailer and they'd be willing to go ahead and let him have it for ONLY $6,500.........needless to say, Scott gave them a response, and it wasn't what they expected. Amazingly, the trailer is still sitting in the back yard!!!!

Those who will give up essential liberty to secure a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety

2016 Slingshot SL Vin# 8855 (born in September 2015) w/ Alpha Stage 2 Turbo @ 7.5psi