Question on Quick Release Steering Hub (Slingshotonly)

• I am having a bear of a time trying to get the HORN to stop beeping at me while I'm driving.. I have done everything I can imagine, it keeps beeping on different turns. Is there a fix or something, besides disconnecting the horn or going back to stock..

Cycle Springs (Slingshotonly) hub and Steering wheel

• I am having a bear of a time trying to get the HORN to stop beeping at me while I'm driving.. I have done everything I can imagine, it keeps beeping on different turns. Is there a fix or something, besides disconnecting the horn or going back to stock..

Cycle Springs (Slingshotonly) hub and Steering wheel

@V-SHOT, didn't you have a similar issue?

• @V-SHOT, didn't you have a similar issue?

I DID have a similar problem like this. I did the same thing...wrapped each connection with electrical tape worked sporadically. Ended up going with a different steering wheel altogether. I know this doesn't help, but it is what it is...or, was what it was!!! Try using just a little extra electrical tape and make sure nothing is moving around. :thumbup:

• @V-SHOTDang a new steering wheel?? Crap and I just had some powder work done to this one.. What brand did u go to?? Were u using the Cycle Springs quick release?

Settled for an Assault Steering wheel. Gave up the idea on the quick disconnect altogether, Give Noel a call, or one of his technicians. They have helped me countless times...even when the product was bought from somewhere else.

• Settled for an Assault Steering wheel. Gave up the idea on the quick disconnect altogether, Give Noel a call, or one of his technicians. They have helped me countless times...even when the product was bought from somewhere else.

OK thankX! Never had a issue until I went to the quick release.. Crap and I really like the quick release.

• OK thankX! Never had a issue until I went to the quick release.. Crap and I really like the quick release.

Don't get me wrong. I LOVE the the idea behind the quick release!! I just couldn't get it to work for me. There are many folks on here that have the quick release unit, and it has performed perfectly. Keep fidgeting with it. You might just find a remedy that works. Good luck!!!!!!