Turbo Silver Touch Up Paint

• Hey everyone I wanted to paint my grill to match my Turbo Silver paint and wondering if any of the rattle can paints out there are a close enough match that I can get away with it? Does not have to be an exact match but I don't want it to look like crap either. I plan on using a plastic primer then the Silver paint and a couple coats of a clear coat. Gotta find me a red SS badge to attach to the grill as well. Anyone tried a silver paint yet?

• Hey everyone I wanted to paint my grill to match my Turbo Silver paint and wondering if any of the rattle can paints out there are a close enough match that I can get away with it? Does not have to be an exact match but I don't want it to look like crap either. I plan on using a plastic primer then the Silver paint and a couple coats of a clear coat. Gotta find me a red SS badge to attach to the grill as well. Anyone tried a silver paint yet?

OMG! "Rattle Can!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What is that?
    Quick primer if you are going that route. (Don't tell anyone that I suggested rattle can paint which I'm NOT but if you must, do the following:)
    1. Clean the grill with 91% rubbing alcohol until it's is CLEAN. Let dry.

2. Purchase a can of "Bulldog Adhesion Promoter" at Auto Zone, Advanced Auto, NAPA, etc. Warm the can in some hot water shaking it before hand for 2 minutes. When warm (not hot) dry off and shake for a minute. Spray a VERY LIGHT coat on the grill. Very light Is IMPORTANT! Wait 10 minutes and spray another light(Not very light) coat. Wait 10 minutes and spray with any paint you want following the above "warm the can" method.

This gives you all the color choices of any spray can. As most all rattle cans are enamel based you will not need to clear coat over it If you get a "Gloss". If you insist on clear coating, be sure to use a Rattle Can Clear of the same type of paint you chose to be compatible. Since the grill is inset, a close color match is all you need.

The super fella that knows all things paint ... we need to summon the wisdom of @Painter

Thak you Sir!