Question on Exhaust Modification for more Horsepower

• 2W2X1 I am just glad you come here to the forum to get your question answered.. Your a veteran member here so you knew where to find the answer....:thumbsup:

I have been flipping over to Facebook lately to get some idea of the traffic that some of the slingshot groups have. And honestly it's quite alot. But there is a serious lack of information being given to anyone who actually ask a question.

I have seen so many people asking for things like tire size and oil capacity. I want to reply and help them but I find that if I post something about coming to the forum it looks kinda bad.

So I will ask (as long as you guys ans gals dont mind) that if someone ask a question and you see it on Facebook feel free to post the forums web site address in a reply to them. Now I'm not saying to just randomly spam the groups. Lol. But it can not hurt to offer people a link when they have a question.

I'm curious how many people will reach out and take hold of the helping hand you give them. I guess we shall see...

• I share 'info' with TDS new people....

• First and foremost I don't trust data presented by the masses on BookFace and get 99% of my SS data from this forum. I am a vet here and would have been here sooner if I had realized where you all went when I was plugging away on TDS. This place is truly a goldmine for owners however there are a lot of people I meet that are resistant to online forums vs social media.

Aside from the typical lazy questions on FB which I ignore, I see a ton of quality questions being asked there and I provide them answers with a link to a thread here. I see DKF Texas aka Dana doing the same often. Others here may do the same but I don't have a good way to validate FB names with user names here. I still am passing out SSinfo.com business cards to all SS owners I meet here in San Antonio as well.

Joey | 2016.5 Base Black :BLACKSS:
    "Defensor Vindex" | "Born of Freedom" | "None Shall Pass" | "Deter. Defend. Respond." | "Supra Et Ultra" | "Valor Honor" | "Si Ego Certiorem Faciam... Mihi Tu Delendus Eris"

"Dating a skinny chick is fun until you hit 110mph in the Slingshot and she flies out like a napkin... thumbsup.png" - 2W2X1