Merry Xmass

• Just wanted to say Merry Xmass (hope that doesn't offend anyone?) Hope you Fellers and your family's have a Nice, safe Holiday...

(Sorry don't know why sideways...)

And while @ it..Family says "help us decorate cookies" so I decorate one. Guess I see things a little different...can you find my cookie??? :whistling::00008359:

I Have No more toys, just memories.... :/

• A Friend is going to be using my Slingshot very soon...

Hope he doesn't put to many miles on it

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

You don't have to worry, he won't be using it for that....that's the red model, which doesn't have the speed necessary to accomplish the mission. For that, he would need the Blue Fire. :00008172:

• You don't have to worry, he won't be using it for that....that's the red model, which doesn't have the speed necessary to accomplish the mission. For that, he would need the Blue Fire. :00008172:

Santa can add some RED pin stripping and a bow....to make that blue a little
    more festive....

• Jay. Thanks for starting this thread

I would like to reach out to my entire Slingshot Family and their Families
    We wish you all a very Merry Christmas - hope there are so many mods under the tree Santa gets a hernia!
    And we hope you all have a fantastic New Years celebration and a great 2017.

Hope to see you all again soon,

Colette & Mitch

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• As stated above by others....thanks for starting the Christmas thread @BONES!!!
    Besides our family, my wife and I have been truly blessed over the course of this last year to have an extended family in this Slingshot community!!! We had no idea that we would be making so many new friends when we bought our Slingshot 1 year ago!!!! What a wonderful series of adventures we have had this year!!! I am very proud to have met some of you personally and some of you indirectly!!! The friendships I have made this year are priceless and I wouldn't trade them for anything!!!!
    MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR to you all!!!!!!! SALUTE!! :00000436:

Those who will give up essential liberty to secure a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety

2016 Slingshot SL Vin# 8855 (born in September 2015) w/ Alpha Stage 2 Turbo @ 7.5psi

• As stated above by others....thanks for starting the Christmas thread @BONES!!!
    Besides our family, my wife and I have been truly blessed over the course of this last year to have an extended family in this Slingshot community!!! We had no idea that we would be making so many new friends when we bought our Slingshot 1 year ago!!!! What a wonderful series of adventures we have had this year!!! I am very proud to have met some of you personally and some of you indirectly!!! The friendships I have made this year are priceless and I wouldn't trade them for anything!!!!
    MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR to you all!!!!!!! SALUTE!! :00000436:

I feel the same

Do not resent growing old. Many are denied.... The Privilege :REDSS: :SUPERCHARGERSS: : :HEADERSS: : :COILOVERSS: Wycked hitch

• Who knew what a great family I'd driven into! I want to wish all of you and your families a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Thank you to so many of you who have made my year and let me hang around. :)

I am exploring Florida - having to search for Wi-Fi in these out of the way places.

• It is my understanding that Xmas started a s a shorthand for Monks who wrote X representing Christ and the Cross to save time when they were transcribing. Many references to this when Googling "Monks Xmas shorthand."
    If someone finds that opffensive, they need to be more aware. Similar situation here in Texas. Recently, a so-called evangelical minister ran thru a mall in Amarillo shouting that the man in the Santa suit was just a fake and that Christmas was about Christ. Seems he didn't know the original St. Nick was a priest who wanted to bring some joy to his congregation and spread gifts at Xmas, including dropping money down chimneys so parents could free their children from slavery/indentured service. According to legend, one the bags of coins fell into a child's stocking hung up to dry by the fire, starting the tradition of hanging stockings by the fire at Xmas.

• It is my understanding that Xmas started a s a shorthand for Monks who wrote X representing Christ and the Cross to save time when they were transcribing. Many references to this when Googling "Monks Xmas shorthand."

The “X” is actually indicating the Greek letter “Chi”, which is short for the Greek, meaning “Christ”. So “Xmas” and “Christmas” are equivalent in every way except their lettering.