DDMWorks/Rotrex Supercharger Question

• So I have about 1000 miles on my Sling since I installed the Supercharger. I have a couple questions for those that have one.
    1. This thing idles at 1000 rpm's. Is this common with everyone else?
    2. Sometimes when I am just tooling around in city traffic and shifting gears at or below 3000 rpms the revs stay up there in that range and will slowly drop down if I give it time before shifting. Anyone else?
    I don't think this is a problem but it didn't happen till I had the ecm flash.

:BLUESS:
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do.
    ~Mark Twain~

• So I have about 1000 miles on my Sling since I installed the Supercharger. I have a couple questions for those that have one.
    1. This thing idles at 1000 rpm's. Is this common with everyone else?
    2. Sometimes when I am just tooling around in city traffic and shifting gears at or below 3000 rpms the revs stay up there in that range and will slowly drop down if I give it time before shifting. Anyone else?
    I don't think this is a problem but it didn't happen till I had the ecm flash.

Hmmmmm mines idle about 700 RPMs. Very little does it ever (Rev hang)stay up like what you described. I know you got the Bob Tune but might be worth a "recheck" by him again if all else fails.

WE WERE ALL HUMANS UNTIL
    RACE DISCONNECTED US,
    RELIGION SEPERATED US,
    POLITICS DIVIDED US,
    AND WEALTH CLASSIFIED US.

• possible the wrong reflash... but that's a long shot buddy. @Slingrazor... your thoughts.

Mine has been similar to Rob's the whole time, kind of just got used to it. It is not like the rev hang we used to get back in 2015. The idle is always smooth and predictable. Rabtech had some good inputs to this that makes sense.

• The ECM tune for your supercharger is programmed to idle at 1k. It idles smoother there and that is where the turner has set it. This is the case with almost all of the boosted tunes. I am very glad he moved the idle up.

The "rev hang" is an ongoing issue and is something most of us just have to live with.

Owner of Slingshot #263 that has some stock parts left on it. :D

• Started mines up an let it run... its at about 900 RPMs after it warms up. So I think your good. Like others said, it's kind of the nature of the BEAST.

WE WERE ALL HUMANS UNTIL
    RACE DISCONNECTED US,
    RELIGION SEPERATED US,
    POLITICS DIVIDED US,
    AND WEALTH CLASSIFIED US.

• Bob sets all of the tunes I have seen to 1000RPM for an idle, we have seen that on all of the turbo engines we have had here and all of the supercharger tunes also. The tachometer in the Slingshot can be off a little, so take its reading with a little grain of salt, to some it might look like 900 and others might look like 1100, but when the ECM is scanned it will always be at 1000RPM.

Hope that helps,
    Dave