testing new smilies

• thanks @rabtech for your time and devotion to this forum. without you it would be hard for us to pick on each other and share information on a debt of love we all really enjoy.

i have tried to look for a donation area for the forum but cant seem to find it..

P.S. how hard would it be to add a live chat section?

• thanks @rabtech for your time and devotion to this forum. without you it would be hard for us to pick on each other and share information on a debt of love we all really enjoy.

i have tried to look for a donation area for the forum but cant seem to find it..

P.S. how hard would it be to add a live chat section?

Well I could add a live chat box in about 5 mins... However it kinda worries me that people would use it and talk in realtime and there wouldn't be as many post...

Example....

Member asking a question...(Can you tell me what kind of headlight bulb the slingshot takes?)
    Member replying to the question.... (Yes. its a H3 and an H9 bulb)

That would just skip the forum and no knowledge would be added to the forum...

HOWEVER,,,, I kinda wanted a "shoutbox" so we could keep up with each other at events and when riding... I can have the "shoutbox" push (if you turn it on) text notifications to the member that is mentioned.... So basically it kinda turns into a Facebook messenger thing... WITHOUT having all the Facebook crap... Just a member to member thing.....

As far as the donations go...... Ill show you where the button is. Its at the bottom left of every page...But I had rather you buy a shirt or a sticker from the Store.

Or if you don't want a shirt just donate to your favorite Christmas charity for me....

• @rabtech I will be honest with you, I have not bought a shirt because of one small nagging thing.
    I am a vaper, so I walk around with a vaporizer, and your shirts do not have pockets, so I do not have anywhere to put my vaporizer while I drive, or talk, or eat, or drink, or fall down drunk.
    I would love a pocket T so I can fall down and not lose my vaporizer.

• P.S. how hard would it be to add a live chat section?

Jesus, talk about losing large chunks of my life...but @rabtech, I agree with your comment about wanting to keep the information flow visible.

@rabtech I will be honest with you, I have not bought a shirt because of one small nagging thing.
    I am a vaper, so I walk around with a vaporizer, and your shirts do not have pockets, so I do not have anywhere to put my vaporizer while I drive, or talk, or eat, or drink, or fall down drunk.

Make a pocket out of duct tape! It's reusable, goes with everything, and you can customize its location if you don't want to hide a logo or something on different shirts.

• What size shirt and what color would you want...I can have her make one shirt at a time..

I just can't ship it the same day that you ask for it...

Usually it takes her 3 days...Example... I will text her on Monday and let her know I want a shirt and i usually can swing by on Wednesday and pick it up....

Then i send it out on Thursday...

The only shirts she won't do like that are the shirts with all the colored logos on it.. There are to many screens to setup for just one shirt.

Also if you want long sleeves let me know... I think long sleeves just adds 3 dollars to the shirt. Ill find out for sure today...

Just let me know what you want. And if anyone else wants something like this just post it here for right now... Ill check in later today and see if there are any others,,,

• What size shirt and what color would you want...I can have her make one shirt at a time..

HMMMM, Let me see. She might be a little busy
    I'll take 2 of these - Short Sleeve T-Shirt Gray Medium - X-Large with pocket
    1 of these - Short Sleeve T-Shirt Gray 2XL with pocket
    1 of these - Short Sleeve T-Shirt Florescent Green 2XL with pocket
    And what the hell, 1 of these - Short Sleeve T-Shirt White XL with pocket
    And might as well get 1 of these too - Slingshotinfo.com Medium Black Text Sticker
    And 2 Slingshotinfo.com Small Black Text Sticker

It's a shame i can't get color logo's. They would look better with color on them.
    But I will take what I can get.
    Thanks Rab.

[Edit by rabtech]..... you knew that picture was on the fence don't ya... lol. :):)

I'm ALWAYS willing to help out the naughty women :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

• @rabtech I will be honest with you, I have not bought a shirt because of one small nagging thing.

Along with your vape??? :00008172:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it