Summit Point, WV Track Day (Sat, Apr 22nd 2017, 8:00am - 9:00am)

Date

Summit Point, WV Track Day

Sat, Apr 22nd 2017, 7:00 am - 8:00 am

Summit Point Rd, Summit Point, WV 25446, USA

Participants

9 participants, 0 undecided and 1 does not participate

Closing Date: Apr 22nd 2017, 7:00 am
  • Thanks
    Don't need anything fancy just a bed!

Then why don't you bunk with a crew member? I have plenty of space for a trailer, and you can stay for free. 1 1/2 hours from the track, or less. Others even closer.

You might be a bit woozy for track day, however. Won't waste a visit from you. Lookup I-95 exit 160 (route 123 / near Lorton Amtrack) - that's really close to me. An hour out 66 West, left, right, left, right. Track day!

• Then why don't you bunk with a crew member? I have plenty of space for a trailer, and you can stay for free. 1 1/2 hours from the track, or less. Others even closer.

You might be a bit woozy for track day, however. Won't waste a visit from you. Lookup I-95 exit 160 (route 123 / near Lorton Amtrack) - that's really close to me. An hour out 66 West, left, right, left, right. Track day!

That is so kind of you brother!
    I am still waiting on my final schedule so I am kind of on the fly at the moment - I will keep the offer in mind.
    Hope you don't snore!

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• No, I don't snore. Though we wouldn't be in the same room, much less the same bed. Puzzled by your inquiry. All that you would hear is owls at night, and birds at daybreak, and perhaps that awful noise that local foxes make that sounds like a baby being eaten by a coyote.

Offer stands 100%. Live in the woods, 5 bedrooms, 5 acres, lots of street front, horseshoe driveway. And, excellent company - you know that.

• No, I don't snore. Though we wouldn't be in the same room, much less the same bed. Puzzled by your inquiry. All that you would hear is owls at night, and birds at daybreak, and perhaps that awful noise that local foxes make that sounds like a baby being eaten by a coyote.

Offer stands 100%. Live in the woods, 5 bedrooms, 5 acres, lots of street front, horseshoe driveway. And, excellent company - you know that.

Not the same room or the same bed? I'm out.

Absolutely - it will be just like being home you will see next week.
    32 acers in the woods lots of critters

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• Okay all, so if you want a hoodie, shoot me a PM. Not exactly sure how much they'll cost or what they are going to look like... so you'll just have to trust me. I'd guess about $35-40 a piece. Don't get left out in the cold!!

• Hoodies - please make sure to give me the sizes you need. Also, don't worry about making payment for now. I'll probably make the initial lump payment to @STYLN to make it easier on him and then I'll collect from you all later. Make sure to think of significant others and the kiddos if they will want one! My daughter got on me asking how come she never gets Slingshot apparel? Made me feel bad... ;(

• Order me one more please in a Medium. Thank brother. I will pay pal u when u send me total.

WE WERE ALL HUMANS UNTIL
    RACE DISCONNECTED US,
    RELIGION SEPERATED US,
    POLITICS DIVIDED US,
    AND WEALTH CLASSIFIED US.

• @Webweaver1021, to register:

Please follow the directions below:

Go here

- Select April 22 Sat Shenandoah

- Under the CURRENT MEMBER options, select 'Yes' or 'No' as appropriate . If you rode last year, you should have a Member card, FIND IT!! This will save you $50. If you don't care and are a baller like that, I could use $50.

- Select the PRICING that is appropriate to you.

- Click the ADD TO CART button.

You then have to go to your cart by clicking on CART toward the upper right hand side of your screen.

***THERE ARE TWO (2) PARTS YOU HAVE TO COMPLETE HERE.***
    Complete Payment, then go back and complete Event Registration and Rider Information Form.

The form is self explanatory except one certain part.

Towards the end of the form there is a section that says "How did you hear about us? What improvements would you like to see?"
    In this block, you need to type "Polaris Slingshot - Three Wheeler".

If you have any questions, shoot me a PM and I'll help you out!

Vroom! Vroom!

• This is confirmation that we have received your Registration.
    Please be sure that you have also paid for your event.
    Thank you for riding with Motorcycle Xcitement! We'll see you at the track!

In the how did you hear about us, I put in the secret code. Hopefully some cookies and milk for @TheRock .

I'm in, unless I am dead, in which case I am not. Crew code states that dead people need not post.

• Guys, I've just asked @STYLN, but haven't gotten an answer back from him yet... BUT I'm gonna ask at the risk of him beating my ass if it's a no go... :D Love ya MAN!

I asked if we can do 2 colors... maybe Red and Gray on the hoodies. Next time I'll do better with the planning phase.

If we can do colors, I need to know what colors you all want (Red or Gray). If I don't hear from you, the default color will be gray... cuz you know, it's BETTER!! ;)