Aftermarket tire rollup (poll)

• @Bigdog I don't have the official answer but based off most manufacturers I'm sure cost was the biggest factor. Kenda was trying to break into the US market and I'm sure Polaris looked good for just that. Polaris got an OK tire for a low price and Kenda got to sell 36,000 tires to Polaris. Win win in their eyes. Not the best tire in ours.

The sad part is Polaris trying to sell these tires for $200-300 to unknowing customers who think they can only use these tires. Same tires sell for only $90 elsewhere.

Proud supporter of S.O.G.

(Slingshot Owners Group)

:thumbsup:

Owner/operator: MeanSling LLC :thumbsup:

• Holy tire ripoff batman.... So I think you just changed my mind about the stock tires next time I need one..

if you like them just look up Kenda on any of the online tire retailers for far less money. Don't buy from the dealer. I simple take my tires down to my local Walmart off my sling and have them mounted and balanced. Haven't been disappointed yet.

Proud supporter of S.O.G.

(Slingshot Owners Group)

:thumbsup:

Owner/operator: MeanSling LLC :thumbsup:

• I didn't read every page on this thread but has anyone ran the Michelin Pilot Sport 4 yet? I just ordered a set from my local tire guy.

Psalm 28:4 "Give to them according to the evil of their deeds"

"Attitude determines airspeed, throttle determines touchdown point"

TheDonFather - Videos

• I run Michelin Pilot Sport 4's and they are awesome. Not really a cold or wet weather tire but they stick like glue when warmed up.

Good to hear. I figured they'd better in the wet and cold than the Nitto's.

Psalm 28:4 "Give to them according to the evil of their deeds"

"Attitude determines airspeed, throttle determines touchdown point"

TheDonFather - Videos