• Dogonit I Make up my mind on what mods to buy and Dave comes up with 2 more I"need". I think DDM stands for dearly departed money, seriously I am thankful they do their job well and keep improving products for us. Dave has always been willing to explained and educate, he is the best .

• My little red sled is the lucky one this Christmas..It gets all my money as usual. Sway bar and brackets plus I broke down and took advantage of the $100 off the DDMWORKS oil cooler system.
    I have a few Marine Corps emblems on the sling. My wife said I should switch them out for the monopoly man and go with that theme.

• My little red sled is the lucky one this Christmas..It gets all my money as usual. Sway bar and brackets plus I broke down and took advantage of the $100 off the DDMWORKS oil cooler system.
    I have a few Marine Corps emblems on the sling. My wife said I should switch them out for the monopoly man and go with that theme.

I could neither like nor dislike your post. It was all 'like' until that very last sentence... Support the Corps!

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

• Hoses , tank(oh so beautiful) and shifter were delivered today. I have another project to finish tomorrow so I will be installing the tank and shifter after church on Sunday.