What was today's Sling project-Mods , goodies.....?

Attention Vendors. Please email robert@rabtech.com any instruction manuals you may have for your products. They will be added to the FILEBASE tab for members to access.
  • About time you covered your rear end, we were getting tired of seeing your rear end just sticking out right in everyones face... LOL

Life is simple ... you're either "Qualified or you're Not'

• Now I think my garage work bench is complete finally got myself a bench grinder

i-zqVmR67-X2.jpg

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL
    JRI GT coil overs, DDM short shifter
    Twist Dynamics Sway Bar & DDM mounts

MeanSling Sport Top & OEM Dual Windshield

Pedal Commander + Misc Other Goodies

• As the owner of a few bench grinders ..... Once you start using it,That will be the last time your bench will ever look /be that clean...:)...

not really worried about keeping the bench looking pretty

• Now I think my garage work bench is complete finally got myself a bench grinder

i-zqVmR67-X2.jpg

For ease of use, I tend to mount my bench tools to a piece of plywood or other flat sheet stock and then use some clamps (spring or C-clamps) to hold the tool in place during use. lets me keep the tools out of the way, but readily accessible and firmly mounted when I need to use them. I currently have both my bench grinder and my Rockwell X2 Bladerunner saw setup this way. I find my X2 Bladerunner very convenient to use since it supports fast/easy blade changes to accommodate whatever material I need to cut. I keep my drill-press sitting along one edge/corner of my workbench and just move it back out of the way when I need to sue other tools on the workbench.

The mounting board just needs to be a few inches wider than the base of the tool (just make it wide enough so you have room to clamp it to the bench).

Edited 2 times, last by BKL ().

• For ease of use, I tend to mount my bench tools to a piece of plywood or other flat sheet stock and then use some clamps (spring or C-clamps) to hold the tool in place during use. lets me keep the tools out of the way, but readily accessible and firmly mounted when I need to use them. I currently have both my bench grinder and my Rockwell X2 Bladerunner saw setup this way. I find my X2 Bladerunner very convenient to use since it supports fast/easy blade changes to accommodate whatever material I need to cut. I keep my drill-press sitting along one edge/corner of my workbench and just move it back out of the way when I need to sue other tools on the workbench.

Thank you for the tip - I may give it a try

• Removing the Quik-Loc hood buttons and installing the old style hood pins in their place. I am installing the keyed hood pins. I found out that I need the one with the moveable head, and I am waiting for them to come in. I had bought the stationary head and they would not work without getting a better alignment. I am hoping the flexible one will work without a lot of drilling and/or grinding for better alignment. Also sometime this week will be installing the new stock rotors and the new 5.0 pads, a lot of miles on the old rotors and 5.0 pads with no problems

• Are you sure you're qualified to paint a vehicle?;)

I have a 2013 Ford Edge SEL, too! Bought it new in late January 2014 and it now has almost 100K miles on it.

2011 Edge I bought in 2014 --- I went thru several vehicles in 2014 --- 04 Lincoln TC Ultima, 04 Lin TC Sig, 2011 Edge(first for me) and gave it to Georgia when I bought a second 04 Lin TC Ultima----left the first one in MO 'black ice'.... Georgia love the Edge and I like the Navigator for towing to Florida in Jan/Feb.....

• I hired him once to paint my porch. I told him it was out back and he took his painting gear and headed behind the house. He was finished in a couple of hours and when I went to pay him he said to me, "I hate to tell you, but that wasn't a PORCH, it was a Cadillac out back

Never be held prisoner to your past. It was a life lesson - NOT a life SENTENCE