What was today's Sling project-Mods , goodies.....?

Attention Vendors. Please email robert@rabtech.com any instruction manuals you may have for your products. They will be added to the FILEBASE tab for members to access.
  • NNEVES57 i know someone is going to give you the size soon but let me add one thing.....

DO NOT FORCE THEM OUT OR IN!

You will break the plastic stub or the screw will snap or go threadless....spray them with whatever lube u have but......here it is again. DO NOT FORCE THEM OUT OR IN!

FL D12 OG

Dogs are not evel. Humans teach them.

• ok this is where I am totally lost lol, can you actually keep the battery charged with a tender through the accessory plug? it would work two ways? that is crazy. now I might have to go back to harbor freight and get the battery tender after all. it was only $19.

This is what it looks like : Battery Minder power plug

• ok this is where I am totally lost lol, can you actually keep the battery charged with a tender through the accessory plug? it would work two ways? that is crazy. now I might have to go back to harbor freight and get the battery tender after all. it was only $19.

I do have another question for you guys that I cant find anywhere. I have the service manual for the slingshot, can see how to take every single bolt out and put it all back together, but for some reason I cant find the size of the thread or anything in it. rough. On the belt guard, the bolt that holds it in is an M6 x 1.0. I have sized it at 3 different stores to make sure. But I cant find the proper Tap and Die to re-thread it. I cross threaded the hole, so I want to fix it. I have bought full sets which one of them in the set says M6 x 1.0 and well that turns out to be too big. so I am not sure what is going on.

does anyone know the proper size to rethread the hole and how can I find it? at a total loss here.

Yes! You can charge your battery thru the accessory plug with the battery tender between the seats with no problem. As to the thread size M6 is the Diameter of the bolt, the (1) is the thread and most times you will see the third number like M6x1x12, 12 is the length of the bolt/screw

• Yes! You can charge your battery thru the accessory plug with the battery tender between the seats with no problem. As to the thread size M6 is the Diameter of the bolt, the (1) is the thread and most times you will see the third number like M6x1x12, 12 is the length of the bolt/screw

I finally found the bolt that Polaris states is the proper bolt. it shows on the Polaris site as M6x1.0x15 8.8 Zb3 Sh. so I think the tap and die that I bought in the set is actually an M6x1.0 24 and 32 because there were 2 different ones in the set. and Neither one fit the threads of any of the other holes that are not stripped. so I am certain these are the wrong ones/

• Not really sure its a mod, but I just ordered 2 new front tires from discount tire direct :thumbsup:

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL
    JRI GT coil overs, DDM short shifter
    Twist Dynamics Sway Bar & DDM mounts

MeanSling Sport Top & OEM Dual Windshield + Misc Goodies

• I thought i was done buying things for my Slingshot but i can't live with this 1320 muffler,it to loud.

Don't know what to get now that i put on the DDM Supercharger and have the wicked hitch trailer hitch.

That stops me from using some of the rear exit ones.

Was looking at the new one that SlingMods is selling but that has the CAT. Need some help please!

• I thought i was done buying things for my Slingshot but i can't live with this 1320 muffler,it to loud.

Don't know what to get now that i put on the DDM Supercharger and have the wicked hitch trailer hitch.

Was looking at the new one that SlingMods is selling but that has the CAT. Need some help please!

I use this one from Welter.

You can still use a rear exit from Welter they make one that comes out at the swing arm - Don't remember the name. Check with Dave@DDMWorks I am pretty sure he is running it on the shop Sling and has used it with both the Turbo and SC

The Slingmods set up is nice with only 2 concerns (1) it is below the frame (2) I do not think anyone has tested it with the DDM SC or turbo - but I could be wrong there

• You can still use a rear exit from Welter they make one that comes out at the swing arm - Don't remember the name. Check with Dave@DDMWorks I am pretty sure he is running it on the shop Sling and has used it with both the Turbo and SC

The Slingmods set up is nice with only 2 concerns (1) it is below the frame (2) I do not think anyone has tested it with the DDM SC or turbo - but I could be wrong there

We have used the Welter Sidekick exhaust for the Supercharger and the Turbo setups. It works really well for both, really looking forward to getting one of the new Thermal exhausts from Slingmods to check with the supercharger to see how it does though, as for the price I think it would be a good option if it flows well.

• Thanks for the reply. Will run the setup i have to Kerrville but will have to change before Maggie.

Would like to run the one from Slingmods because of the price. But hell why worry about money

after all it's for my baby!

Welter side exit? https://www.welterperformance.…category/front-side-exit/

:SILVERSS:My paint is fast, TURBO Silver!

The Welter duals will not work with the hitch? I do not have the hitch yet but will be getting it and have the duals on mine, I do not forsee any issues with the hitch. hopefully somebody will chime in that has both.

• We have used the Welter Sidekick exhaust for the Supercharger and the Turbo setups. It works really well for both, really looking forward to getting one of the new Thermal exhausts from Slingmods to check with the supercharger to see how it does though, as for the price I think it would be a good option if it flows well.

You are talking about the 2 inch pipe on the SideKick?

When you come to kerrville look me up, I have 1320 exhaust but ran it out the old alpha hole on side. It isn’t that loud, but you can ride with me to see if you like that set up.

JUST SAYIN

Keep Three Wheels Down

• Well Hernandez I finally got the pictures, had some email problems that got solved today, so here you go. The whole setup went on very smooth with no problems. It definately is closer to you but nothing that bad. It's a very well built setup but there speed of shipping needs help to say the least, Thank you SlingMods for all your help, greatly appreciated.