What was today's Sling project-Mods , goodies.....?

Attention Vendors. Please email robert@rabtech.com any instruction manuals you may have for your products. They will be added to the FILEBASE tab for members to access.
  • Well, shout out to Mitch at RevDynamics ! ThomaSS and I, along with our brides, went up to LaPorte, Indiana the Friday after Thanksgiving to stay with Bu11sh1t for the weekend for the Christmas Parade there on Saturday. There was some calcium on the roads, and it rained lightly overnight. It wasn't raining when we left, but the roads were wet. My Sling got really messed up from all of that slinging up on it (see what I did there?). I called Mitch to see if I could get it in for a detail. He said yes. I picked it up today (had company too, thanks ThomaSS) and it was even better than when I bought it new! Mitch did an awesome job....

Like you said, looks better than new! Where did you get the license plate holder?

• Well, shout out to Mitch at RevDynamics ! ThomaSS and I, along with our brides, went up to LaPorte, Indiana the Friday after Thanksgiving to stay with Bu11sh1t for the weekend for the Christmas Parade there on Saturday. There was some calcium on the roads, and it rained lightly overnight. It wasn't raining when we left, but the roads were wet. My Sling got really messed up from all of that slinging up on it (see what I did there?). I called Mitch to see if I could get it in for a detail. He said yes. I picked it up today (had company too, thanks ThomaSS) and it was even better than when I bought it new! Mitch did an awesome job.... So very pleased

Was nice talking with you guys yesterday and appreciate you bringing the sling in. Glad I was able to get her all shined up and to hear you are happy. I am sure we will all see each other again soon and hopefully do some riding this year. Thanks again!

• Was nice talking with you guys yesterday and appreciate you bringing the sling in. Glad I was able to get her all shined up and to hear you are happy. I am sure we will all see each other again soon and hopefully do some riding this year. Thanks again!

Enjoyed the visit too! Look forward to some riding in the future! Nice Sling, BTW! ;)

• Well, shout out to Mitch at RevDynamics ! ThomaSS and I, along with our brides, went up to LaPorte, Indiana the Friday after Thanksgiving to stay with Bu11sh1t for the weekend for the Christmas Parade there on Saturday. There was some calcium on the roads, and it rained lightly overnight. It wasn't raining when we left, but the roads were wet. My Sling got really messed up from all of that slinging up on it (see what I did there?). I called Mitch to see if I could get it in for a detail. He said yes. I picked it up today (had company too, thanks ThomaSS) and it was even better than when I bought it new! Mitch did an awesome job.... So very pleased!

Looking GOOOOOD!!

• WE WERE ALL HUMANS UNTIL

RACE DISCONNECTED US,

RELIGION SEPERATED US,

POLITICS DIVIDED US,

AND WEALTH CLASSIFIED US.

lrobbi

What a profound statement !! Did you come up with that yourself? If iyou did my hat is off to you !! Well stated my friend !!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• WE WERE ALL HUMANS UNTIL

RACE DISCONNECTED US,

RELIGION SEPERATED US,

POLITICS DIVIDED US,

AND WEALTH CLASSIFIED US.

lrobbi

Thank God there things like our Slingshots that can bring us all together despite race, religion or politics

just goes to show that in the end we are all still just humans and we all need God

i-2mLWZ3R-M.jpg

Just incase I get busy and forget let me say it now

To all of my friends here - I love this place and I thank God for letting me find this place where we can all come together and forget all of the stupid things that divide people

I love you all - - - - Merry Christmas

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL
    JRI GT coil overs, DDM short shifter
    Twist Dynamics Sway Bar & DDM mounts

MeanSling Sport Top & OEM Dual Windshield + Misc Goodies

• Just remember to duck when coming in from side friend of mine has same and he has hit his head too many times he cut a pool noodle on edge

Thanks for the advice. So far, one evening, no damage. Woke up this AM and there is no frost on either the Sling or the Mazda. The truck on the other hand....

Hey John, love the carport, what style is that front called and what company did you buy from? Janet and I are getting our driveway paved and looking at putting up a carport

John
    '15 Nuc 'em 'til they glow orange
    '15 Ram 2500
    '16 Denali 289 RK
    '17 Mazda 3 HB

:ORANGESS:

SOG supporter

• @Bublehead. The manufacturer is Max Steel Buildings out of Mufeesboro, TN. This one is 21x20. Installed it was about $4k. A lot cheeped than a stick built garage.

John
    '15 Nuc 'em 'til they glow orange
    '15 Ram 2500
    '16 Denali 289 RK
    '17 Mazda 3 HB

:ORANGESS:

SOG supporter

• Hi Bill Martin I can not take credit for it... I seen it somewhere else. AND could not get out of my mind. Just makes so much since. :)

• Bill Martin that comes from the very strong and powerful video "I'm not racist". The video is two men, one black and one white lip sinking to the song.

Here is the video, it's very explicit. Keep an open mind watching.

:BLUESS:
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do.
    ~Mark Twain~

• Thanks @Robtheslob Thats it!.

Bill Martin that comes from the very strong and powerful video "I'm not racist". The video is two men, one black and one white lip sinking to the song.

Here is the video, it's very explicit. Keep an open mind watching.

This video is powerful and it show how much we are so more ALIKE then different. Love your brothers, love your neighbors.... we are all human - love this FORUM!

• If this forum could be an example to others to show how folks from all parts of the country (even overseas) can come together with just a simple machine as the common denominator there is hope. From meager beginnings many of us formed life long friendships and a genuine care for for each other thru sickness, tribulations, and triumphs. While not always in agreement - always respectful and willing to LISTEN! My hat is off to all of you guys and girls that show that no matter your background - people can get along!! I wish everyone here the best holiday season you could possibly have - I am truly humbled being able to call so many of you my friend - thank you

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Not a mod, but wanted to share the beautiful Slingshot emblem that I received by UPS from SlingLow today. Just like the luggage racks he builds, this thing is top shelf, high quality, metal/ finished goods!!!! Not a burr, nick, scratch, or run on the paint!!! Have a great place to hang this in my garage to adorn my beloved mistress!!! Said this before, but the amount of ingenuity, sharing, respectfulness, & just all around top shelf people who are on this forum just amazes me!!! And this isn't a paid endorsement, but the the "shelves" he builds for behind the roll hoops can carry anything and everything!!! I bought a pack of bungie cords I carry to strap things down. Have had everything on there from Igloo coolers loaded down with "adult beverages" & ice, framed picture, and even a 22" tire/wheel when I had to haul to get fixed after we made a trail error out Turkey hunting in my buddies Jeep (long and involved story here), & everything in between!!! Thank you SlingLow for who and what you are and do!!!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Polaris Slingshot Forum mobile app

• cleaned some parts, washed them, degreased them, washed them, scuffed them up, washed them again, tack ragged them,.... primed them,... oh hell, I just painted my sling. Couldn't make my mind up on color, it's plum. then red, then gold, them purple,..

same part, other angle, pics don't really show the color changes, but it's cool!

In the sun this thing is wild!

• I have seen heat shields that cover the exhaust manifold I think Slingmods has a couple different versions for sale...Anyone tried these are they worth the money ??

For pure function only, our choice was the shield that came on the engine as it was installed on the Solstice, P/N 12633413, under $20 from the local GM dealer.

www.slingshotforums.com

Bill

Madstad windshield

MeanSling hood assist

MeanSling SportTop

DDMWorks surge tank

Paramount Plastics Stealth Rear Fender version 1

Ventisit ventilated seat cushions