What was today's Sling project-Mods , goodies.....?

• Took advantage of four days off over Thanksgiving and got a lot put on that I have had for a while!

DDM Supercharger

TricLED underglow kit

Baker wings

TricLED Magic halo rings

UnderGround Auto styling under dash box and speakers

DDMWorks Center feed fuel rail

DDMWorks Extended range hood assist kit

TricLED upper brow switchbacks with blinker

Curb-alert system

FOBO Pressure monitoring System

DDMWorks Coolant tank

TricLED magic chaser LED wheel light kit

Thanks SlingMods for all the videos and instructions on installing most of this.

• 4S4lNv6.jpg?1

Since it is storage time here, my project was to get my cockpit cover modified to use with the Stingray roof. I am very happy with the results.

....ok so i have a few questions for you ......im thinking of getting that same roof (stingray) and I already have that cockpit cover....Did you modify it yourself and are you willing to do some more.......

• I finally installed my 1st mod of the year. I've been somewhat busy figuring out how to make a living then this showed up on my living room floor after hunting season. Can you guess what it is?

Serious bonus points to anyone who guessed 'hang a 6 foot windmill on your living room wall' (not my idea - my wife is totally insane).

Then I installed these Bad Boys:

I gotta tell ya that this is the best mod so far. I did the shocks (wasn't planning on that), the F4 plus 3 windshield (not part of the plan either - love it!), but they both pale in the presence of the Velocity Sport seats! I didn't get them out of the garage but I can already tell you that the cush on the tush is about a +25. The headrest is at least a +50, but the biggest improvement (yeah, inside the garage) is the bolsters which I'm sure will hold me in in the corners and in the event of a roll (+100). How do you know, you may ask. Well, my tag line 'The Depreciator is for a reason - I've rolled every off road rig I've ever owned. You'll never know your limits until you exceed them. That is my license on life.

For the newer members here, do the shocks first. Just sayin.

Thank you so much my friends!

In my defense, I was left unsupervised.

• looks very nice! Did you gain lose or stay the same in your seat height?

• looks very nice! Did you gain lose or stay the same in your seat height?

Excellent question. I'm expecting to gain 1 inch based on reports here. To be honest, I haven't sized it up yet. I have an inch to gain or lose either way (shut up Ross and KayTwo ) so I don't expect it to change my windshield requirements. I'll get back to you on this as soon as the weather smartens up SoCal . Might be later this week or sometime next year.

• "You'll never know your limits until you exceed them. That is my license on life."

I totally agree! If your not living on the edge you are taking up too much room. The only way to honestly know when your on the edge is to occasionally go over it! Yeah, sometime it hurts but it's a good reminder.

Tim "Ghost" Ganey
    Winfield, Alabama
    205spam412spam2868

• "You'll never know your limits until you exceed them. That is my license on life."

I totally agree! If your not living on the edge you are taking up too much room. The only way to honestly know when your on the edge is to occasionally go over it! Yeah, sometime it hurts but it's a good reminder.

For about the last 2 decades, I've said, "If someone is blocking your view, you're not close enough to the edge"......

• You forgot to mention the most important part of the mod. What does your bride think about them?

By the way, does that 1 inch make it an innie or an outtie?

2 buns thumbs up from the bride! (The only pic I'm allowed to post.)The Velocity seats are noticeably higher than stock. It could be a couple inches. I guess that makes it an uppie. I should have compared them when I had the 1st one in but I was too excited to get them installed to stop and compare. I'm still looking through my +3 windshield.

• You know I'm happy to take personally delivered pictures, vice having them "posted." Send away. :evil::saint:

And I've got some bad news for you, bub....we could put you on a stack of 3 Seattle Yellow Pages, and you'd still be looking through that windshield. :00008172::00008172::00008172:

think with that seat clearance there will be room for some rain gear ..... asking for a friend

Jeez. Never saw THAT coming...:rolleyes: