Did some more holiday baking today.
Some small screws and ring
Front coil over springs powder coated ready to bake
Spring clear coated and assembled on shock
Back on the sling also did my nut cover to match
Gear shifter, emergency brake handle, and the ring and screws for the new steering wheel from painter.
And finally did the DDM hose clamps also from painter.
And not to be forgotten here is the coil pack cover that painter did for me.
I messed up the shifter the first time I did it and took it back to a buddy to glass bead again. He said that the powder coating that I put on it was way harder than the original finish he did first. It took him a few minutes to peel the coating of so I must be doing a good job. I am really liking the colour match with painters colour. I might do the air intake next