What was today's Sling project-Mods , goodies.....?

• Already sold! LOL ~> @KayTwo beat you to the punch and asked earlier.
    But since I’m not going to use the trumpets all the time (it’ll be button actuated from the center console), I bought another Marco horn that’s slimmer and taller than the original one I had.

Well done Jared... Well done...

Seriously though I have never used the horn... Partly because it sounds like a sissy, partly because I hardly drive anymore, and partly because when I do drive, I'm passing everyone so no need... :thumbsup:

And... I'd likely take forever to install the mod... Like others that are still pending...

• Already sold! LOL ~> @KayTwo beat you to the punch and asked earlier.
    But since I’m not going to use the trumpets all the time (it’ll be button actuated from the center console), I bought another Marco horn that’s slimmer and taller than the original one I had.

So your going to have a horn AND a triple horn. Gotta say it - you're seriously horny!

HAHA ~> Where is the Oprah meme when you need it... YOU GET A SPIT SHINE, YOU GET A SPIT SHINE ~> YOU ALL GET A SPIT SHINE!! :00008172:

Now that's funny shit right there!

In my defense, I was left unsupervised.

• While we are on the subject of headlights I put in some new outside light bulbs tonight. They have a fan built onto the back of them. If I put the rubber boot back on the fixture that came off the fan will not be able to move any air at all. If I leave the boot off I believe the front tire will fill the little fan full of dirt. What has everyone else done?

I used side cutters to cut two small square airholes in the sides of those boots. Enough to let air in, but also keep mostly of the water-proof qualities intact. We'll see.

• What she's not saying is that although I asked, she had already sold the used gear to a local guy NOT ON THE FORUM. X(

What he’s not saying although he NEVER asked, is that same “local guy”, is also paying for the install too!

Horns are cheap, installs not so much... and since “cookie currency” is ALL I ACCEPT as payment from you ~> you got it pretty good there bub! I’m going to beat you like a bad monkey!!! Grrrr... :00000028:

• how does it compare to an Air Horn? I paid 35 bucks for it and installed it myself. the kids hate it lmao. they jump every time I hit it. absolutely love using it on the highway.

Night and day actually... this is essentially the same setup I’m about to install (just a smaller tank).

• What he’s not saying although he NEVER asked, is that same “local guy”, is also paying for the install too!

Horns are cheap, installs not so much... and since “cookie currency” is ALL I ACCEPT as payment from you ~> you got it pretty good there bub! I’m going to beat you like a bad monkey!!! Grrrr... :00000028:

I'm just fine on the install, thanks. :P

• So your going to have a horn AND a triple horn. Gotta say it - you're seriously horny!

Now that's funny shit right there!

How in the hell do you guys and gals keep your engine bays so clean? I have never sprayed water under my hood. Can these Slings handle it like a regular car? Just cover the ECM? Would love to be able to get dust out of the nooks and crannies of the engine bay. Simple Green, S100???

• How in the hell do you guys and gals keep your engine bays so clean? I have never sprayed water under my hood. Can these Slings handle it like a regular car? Just cover the ECM? Would love to be able to get dust out of the nooks and crannies of the engine bay. Simple Green, S100???

I still have not used a water hose on mine. BUT! My playroom has heat and air so when it is raining or cold I can clean. While I listen to the surround sound.

• How in the hell do you guys and gals keep your engine bays so clean? I have never sprayed water under my hood. Can these Slings handle it like a regular car? Just cover the ECM? Would love to be able to get dust out of the nooks and crannies of the engine bay. Simple Green, S100???

I would not recommend using simple green or any other "de-greaser" under the hood. If it gets bad enough I can't clean it with the same cleaners I would use on the interior then I will resort to a pressure washer. If I can't get it clean with a pressure washer I will resort to a "steam jeannie". If that won't work then it's time to burn it and start over. LOL

The acids in "some" de-greasers can play havoc with your electrical system if you don't get it all rinsed off and out of everything. jes my .o2

Tim "Ghost" Ganey
    Winfield, Alabama
    205spam412spam2868

• I would not recommend using simple green or any other "de-greaser" under the hood. If it gets bad enough I can't clean it with the same cleaners I would use on the interior then I will resort to a pressure washer. If I can't get it clean with a pressure washer I will resort to a "steam jeannie". If that won't work then it's time to burn it and start over. LOL
    The acids in "some" de-greasers can play havoc with your electrical system if you don't get it all rinsed off and out of everything. jes my .o2

@Ghost Hey Tim....I agree with everything you said except the part of the pressure washing....not sure that I would want to use 2000#psi pressure water on my engine with the wiring harnesses. They are made to be water resistant not water proof. When you are using that high pressure...it can force water past the connector seals and that would not be good.

Just my .02

SSREAPER

:BLACKSS: 2016 SL LE BLACK PEARL :HEADERSS::COLDAIRSS::COILOVERSS:

• I would not recommend using simple green or any other "de-greaser" under the hood. If it gets bad enough I can't clean it with the same cleaners I would use on the interior then I will resort to a pressure washer. If I can't get it clean with a pressure washer I will resort to a "steam jeannie". If that won't work then it's time to burn it and start over. LOL

The acid cleaners will also destroy your paint