FIRST 24,500 POST ARCHIVE : What was today's Sling project-Mods , goodies.....? CLOSED THREAD

• Packing is the Angle's job....

• Packing is the Angle's job....

You would think.

She calls it packing when she dumps everything she owns into a bag...

I call that moving/relocating.

Packing is when I get to that bag and try to figure out how to get two pair of underwear and a pair

of socks in it without destroying the zipper.

Hope ya got your "gas modding money" ready for next week, EjFord .

Slingshot Flyer! Well, of course it's red... :REDSS:

• Good lord you have been BUSY... Looking good!!

WE WERE ALL HUMANS UNTIL
    RACE DISCONNECTED US,
    RELIGION SEPERATED US,
    POLITICS DIVIDED US,
    AND WEALTH CLASSIFIED US.

• I bought a 3d printer and having a hell of a time getting it to level out right now lol. what print program is the best to use? I have the anycubic3d with heated bed. the print size is 400 mm X 400 mm X 450 mm tall. I want to build a face plate for the radio and switches and some other things for the sling but need a better program than CURA. its not a user friendly program.

• I bought a 3d printer and having a hell of a time getting it to level out right now lol. what print program is the best to use? I have the anycubic3d with heated bed. the print size is 400 mm X 400 mm X 450 mm tall. I want to build a face plate for the radio and switches and some other things for the sling but need a better program than CURA. its not a user friendly program.

You can get a faceplate from me which year is yours?

This is for 2015 - 2017

This is for year 2018 & UP no cutting or drilling.

Do not resent growing old. Many are denied.... The Privilege :REDSS: :SUPERCHARGERSS: : :HEADERSS: : :COILOVERSS: Wycked hitch

I use Autocad for my designs. You are correct, CURA is just for viewing in my opinion as it offers no real functionality.

I have never had an issue Leveling out like you describe, what exactly is your's doing? Feel free to PM me if you want to take this offline.

Thanks,

• they have some models that I want to print out as soon as I know its level and printing right. but I want a program that I can make my own models with and cura or matter control just isn't it. I am still trying to figure out MM to inches so that I can get my measurements correct lol

• they have some models that I want to print out as soon as I know its level and printing right. but I want a program that I can make my own models with and cura or matter control just isn't it. I am still trying to figure out MM to inches so that I can get my measurements correct lol

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Do not resent growing old. Many are denied.... The Privilege :REDSS: :SUPERCHARGERSS: : :HEADERSS: : :COILOVERSS: Wycked hitch

• lol yeah so far I have had to go to google every time I want to figure out the dimensions. I wanted to build a lego plate for my son and it was 5 3/8" by 8 1/2" so I had to go to google to convert it to MM in order to get the slicer program to load a model for me. Was hoping there was a cad program or slicer program out there that automatically converted it but that is a dream apparently lol.

• lol yeah so far I have had to go to google every time I want to figure out the dimensions. I wanted to build a lego plate for my son and it was 5 3/8" by 8 1/2" so I had to go to google to convert it to MM in order to get the slicer program to load a model for me. Was hoping there was a cad program or slicer program out there that automatically converted it but that is a dream apparently lol.

SolidWorks does do that not cheap so just around $ 4,000.00 to 8,000.00 :thumbsup::00008172::00008040:

• SolidWorks does do that not cheap so just around $ 4,000.00 to 8,000.00

no thanks, lol I am not a tightwad or anything but I don't just throw money away either. there are free programs that work and I will just look up on google the measurements and go from there. wow that is crazy.

• I put the Coll over shocks JRI [Pre tuned 2 way adjustable] from Slingmods last week ....Only have a hundred miles or so on them.... And already i noticed a Major improvement over the stock pogo sticks...:thumbsup:...

Some times a Cigar is just a Cigar.......