FIRST 24,500 POST ARCHIVE : What was today's Sling project-Mods , goodies.....? CLOSED THREAD

• For all the new products I had to reinstall the OE mirror arms. Finally finished all the images needed for the website and instructions so I was able to reinstall my replacement mirror arms. I sanded and repainted and added the new relocation brackets. Added the billet red washers to match the other parts of the sling.

Proud supporter of S.O.G.

(Slingshot Owners Group)

:thumbsup:

Owner/operator: MeanSling LLC :thumbsup:

• These are my mods from this weekends Slingshot event in Fallbrook - nothing big, but I like it.

first a nice E-Brake handle - much nicer than the stock rubber baby buggy bumper

i-gNzJx27-X2.jpg

and nice new convex mirrors - cant really tell in the picture, but the view is a million times better than stock

i-Kz88MzG-X2.jpg

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL
    JRI GT coil overs, DDM short shifter
    Twist Dynamics Sway Bar & DDM mounts

MeanSling Sport Top & OEM Dual Windshield

Pedal Commander + Misc Other Goodies

Edited once, last by Edward Neal ().

• Big wrench day today. Getting ready for Clarksville. Oil and oil filter changes, rear diff fluid changes on my Sling as well as V-SHOT , Bear , A-Team SS , DJHype , and Levi’s Sling.

Installed rear protection plate on my Sling, and new QA1 shocks and steering wheel on Levi’s Sling.

• Did you also add the mirror extensions? That will increase the view that much more. I have both on mine and have had for some time.

• Big wrench day today. Getting ready for Clarksville. Oil and oil filter changes, rear diff fluid changes on my Sling as well as V-SHOT , Bear , A-Team SS , DJHype , and Levi’s Sling.

Installed rear protection plate on my Sling, and new QA1 shocks and steering wheel on Levi’s Sling.

It's always a good day when we can all get together, turn some wrenches, scarf down some breakfast sandwiches, tell some lies, and get out for a little ride...just to make sure of our workmanship!!!:00008356:

And it is even more fun helping other people spend money on even more mods!!!!!!!!:00008172::00008172:

All Sling riders need to have a crew like ours!!!!!!!!8o:S;)

• It's always a good day when we can all get together, turn some wrenches, scarf down some breakfast sandwiches, tell some lies, and get out for a little ride...just to make sure of our workmanship!!!:00008356:

And it is even more fun helping other people spend money on even more mods!!!!!!!!:00008172::00008172:

All Sling riders need to have a crew like ours!!!!!!!!8o:S;)

You have got that right V-SHOT, there is only the two of us here in Georgetown area that get together to ride and help each other out on everything SlingShot

• I’m a little late in posting this but this weekend was the first time I’ve been able to get out and get pictures.

Couple weekends ago I drove down to Slingshot Garage Atl, owned and run by Mike West. He initially installed my upper and lower lights on my front end, eyebrow lights I guess what some call them, so I had to go back for more.

So this time we, well Mike really, got to install 100mm HALOS (multi functioning and color), carpets for the passenger and driver side and last but not least, HID headlights. Once again Mike did not disappoint in his quality of work.

Making sure everything was watertight and secure I can’t say enough about the quality and dedication he does and gives to his customers. His prices are reasonable and his knowledge is endless. Thank you Mike.

Was a wonderful day hanging with the guys. We accomplished a lot.

• Got my Sidekick Exhaust on this week. Oh my its so much better than the loud 1320.

We took the old girl for a couple hour drive Sunday and i could hear the wife talking to me for a change.

Not always a good thing.;) Install was a pain at times but slick fitting when done.

Don't see how anybody could install these without a lift to get it in the air.

Would like to have a welter sticker for the outside muffler, looks better than what came with it.

• Does anyone know what this plug is for, it is together (next to) the front footwell speakers. I'm in the middle of installing the armrest speaker pods so when I run the new speaker wires i came across this plug it in on passenger and driver side.

Do not resent growing old. Many are denied.... The Privilege :REDSS: :SUPERCHARGERSS: : :HEADERSS: : :COILOVERSS: Wycked hitch

• Sweet.... Looking solid.

Proud supporter of S.O.G.

(Slingshot Owners Group)

:thumbsup:

Owner/operator: MeanSling LLC :thumbsup:

• Hot damn girl!

I was getting worried you wouldn't be ready.

When you plan on rolling in?

Just a few more plastics and she’ll be done... was planning on coming up Thursday night (I’ll crash on your couch and we’ll ride to Brewers in the AM) :P

• That looks great . Good job , but where does the green wire go?

Just kidding. Nice work hope to see in Maggie.

Just Sayin

Keep Three Wheels Down