Any Bow guys?

• All I need to do is hit submit. Both have Good reviews..Matter of getting enough use or not..Busy schedule, would be fun father son time..Father in law is a big bow guy said good bows..

I Have No more toys, just memories.... :/

• All I need to do is hit submit. Both have Good reviews..Matter of getting enough use or not..Busy schedule, would be fun father son time..Father in law is a big bow guy said good bows..

Hit the button already!!!.......then get ready to start a new chapter in you & your son's life!!! :00000436:

Those who will give up essential liberty to secure a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety

2016 Slingshot SL Vin# 8855 (born in September 2015) w/ Alpha Stage 2 Turbo @ 7.5psi

• Hit the button already!!!.......then get ready to start a new chapter in you & your son's life!!! :00000436:

can you pay for 1/2??? :whistling::D Like wife said will be fun, but with everything else will we have time to use?? Thinking ... ?(

I Have No more toys, just memories.... :/

• can you pay for 1/2??? :whistling::D Like wife said will be fun, but with everything else will we have time to use?? Thinking ... ?(

Hell, I couldn't afford to pay for the sales tax on those!!! I might be able to pony up a few pennies towards the precision bow I posted a picture of if need be :00000019::00000019:
    And regarding finding time to use those bows.........believe me, once you have them, you'll somehow find the time.......it's just how these things work out......one of the great mysteries of the universe!!!! :00010317:

Those who will give up essential liberty to secure a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety

2016 Slingshot SL Vin# 8855 (born in September 2015) w/ Alpha Stage 2 Turbo @ 7.5psi