RIDES AT SLINGSHOTS IN THE SMOKIES

• We have all the rides setup on our website&App.We have 8 great ride leaders riding fast,med & easy.
    For those not yet booked download our app (It's free) both on Apple &Android.or go to our website http://www.slingshotroadsters.com click on SSITS rides top rat hand box home page.
    Many rides are full.Here is a list of rides still available to reserve.
    Wed: No's 001,002,003,005,006,007,008.
    Thurs:No's009,011,012,013,014,
    Fri:017,018,022,024.
    Saturday:Poker run :All show up from 9am.
    Saturday:Grand Parade Slingshots6pm start assembling 5 pm Police led .All show up.
    You need to be registered to participate in SSITS.

• OK, I've ordered 50 shirts for ride #21, I still need to book the zipline riders, here is the list of who has confirmed online here on the forum, I still need to check my email as well. There is a reason i've put down when the folks signed up,,,,,,,

@Stickerdick 2 zipline riders /#leader
    @lostnparadise 2 zipline riders /#4 signed up
    @Shot 1 zipline rider /#15 signed up
    Chris Fannin 2 zipline riders /#16 signed up
    @lrobbi 2 zipline riders /#10 signed up
    @BlackDeath 1 zipline rider /#17 signed up
    @Tango 2 zipline riders /#7 signed up
    @Bill Martin 1 zipline rder /#5 signed up
    @SlungLow 2 zipline riders /#25 signed up
    @Mniron 1 zipline rider /#12 signed up
    @The Rock 2 zipline riders /#11 signed up
    @DKF Texas 1 zipline rider /#14 signed up
    @Wolf 2 zipline riders /#6 signed up
    @kenny_h 2 zipline riders /#21 signed up
    @toobad4u 2 zipline riders /#3 signed up
    @Shack 2 zipline riders /#22 signed up
    @Cameron Roberts 2 zipline riders /#8 signed up

At this point of the list, I have 29 riders for 24 spots available in the three hour window. That's not counting who signed up for the ride from FaceBook that I have not contacted yet or the folks on the forum here who have not contacted me, so I have a diliemma... who gets left out?

I think the first signed up should get first shot. So I will contact the folks in order of when you signed up for the ride, and that is from @ivors list that he sent me, so no funny business will go on here.

Once I've contacted everybody on the list that I can, and if they are not willing or able to cover the cost of the zipline up front, then I'll go to the next set of folks on the list until we fill the 24 spots.

It was also brought up that we might want to consider skipping the Bush's Cafe and use that extra hour or two to do the zipline & coaster rides rides, but then you have the folks who ride earliest having to wait around an extra hour or two, but that can be an option if those of you on the ride list want to do that. let me know.

I also will need some help getting the folks that do not want to zipline over to the coasters and or the shopping areas in Pigeon Forge, and there will be folks who are not able or willing to drive their SlingShots to those areas A/K/A wives, girlfriends, other passengers that don't drive stick or just are not allowed to drive.... so, If there are folks who can offer up rides to the coasters or the shopping, speak up. I'm checking with the zipline company to see if there is a shuttle available, I'll let you guys know here real soon about that.

so, here are the folks I have not heard from.....
    from the forum- #9 @Pigmanfu & #24 @Hardy Fletcher
    from other networks- #1 Dennis Smart, #13 Michael Moore, #19 Dennis Braman & #23 Jeff Weller

Ok, that is it for now. If you know any of these folks, get them to contact me, either PM me, or atstickerdick@threesdalife.com or stickerdick@signtalkgraphix.com or 904-868-4838... I'm OUT!

• OK, Heard from everybody I think now, Bruce Braman, Jeff Welter, Dennis Smart are all a go! Hardy has to cancel and Shack only wants 1 spot on zipline, Jamie wants 2, so that's a wash. @pigmanfu is the only one I have not heard from.... but that is normal for him most of the time, I'll try later. I was up WAY TOO late last night, going to bed now, will call you folks on Thursday.

Bye and goodnight!

• OK, Heard from everybody I think now, Bruce Braman, Jeff Welter, Dennis Smart are all a go! Hardy has to cancel and Shack only wants 1 spot on zipline, Jamie wants 2, so that's a wash. @pigmanfu is the only one I have not heard from.... but that is normal for him most of the time, I'll try later. I was up WAY TOO late last night, going to bed now, will call you folks on Thursday.

Bye and goodnight!

Mark I remember hearing you say after the event at Stark last October, that you were done as a promoter. I guess we both share the same CRS in the memory department and every slingshot owner is the beneficiary of that memory loss (yours that is). All the things you do and activities you organize go off so smoothly, you'd swear you had a full time staff doing all the arraignments. Plus you had enough free time to ride up with Ivor to assist with some of the final details for other activities for the Maggie Valley event. Too bad you didn't interview and hire a banjo player since that would have been over the top. You da man and Three's Da Life!!

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• With this many people, it will be an all hands on deck type of deal. Corralling this many slingshots and people will be a challenge. As with everyone else going on this "adventure" I'm sure we are all here to help make this one the talk of the 2:30 am parking lot discussion. Lol. I'm ready to see all of you guys again and have a great time with a great bunch of people.

Stephen

• OK... talked to most everybody on the list yesterday, waiting on the call back from the zipline company, looking for a trout fishing venue now for our lil core group of riders who like to do outdoorsy stuff and ... the T-shirts are here!!!! The one off bags are coming and the buffs are on their way and the special Three's da Life! Buffs are in production in Norway.... really? I know, but that is where they are made, global economy and all that stuff!

Plus. I'm making banners, signs and decals for the smokies starting tonight.... I'm gonna be tired!