Need help! Assault Hub won't budge!

• @MiM I have that exact Assault wheel with red stitch on our display rack. It's yours if you want it. If so.. please PM me with your shipping address.

@Ross Please PM me your shipping address so I can replace your good deed with another and send you a new Assault wheel puller for your tool chest!

Thanks,
    Keith

Our Collection:
    Rykers: 2019 Ryker 600 | 2019 Ryker 900 Rally
    Spyders: 2017 F3-S | 2018 RT Limited | 2019 F3 Limited
    Slingshots: 2015 Base | 2015 SL | 2016.5 SLE | 2018 SLR

forum-footer-image-2.gif

• @MiM I have that exact Assault wheel with red stitch on our display rack. It's yours if you want it. If so.. please PM me with your shipping address.
    @Ross Please PM me your shipping address so I can replace your good deed with another and send you a new Assault wheel puller for your tool chest!

Thanks,
    Keith

The guys at Sling Mods have gone above and beyond the call, whenever I have needed it. A great business practice that will keep them IN business for quite some time!!!!

• Yeah, and this whole group in general ! The best group of guys and gals on the Internet, in the country , all sharing a common interest . . .

@MACAWS, @Ross, @TravAZ, @BryanL, @Painter, @funinthesun, @TheRock, @slingmods, @rabtech, @Goats_Hogs. . . The list goes on for all those who offered help, assistance, parts. . .

@Bill Martin, you are right sir!

"The Slingshot World"

• Maybe my Assault puller is stronger. Should I send it so you can try it?!? ;) ha

Owner of Slingshot #263 that has some stock parts left on it. :D

• @slingmods has a 100% perfect track record for my orders, and now they have a die-hard faithful customer (ME) forever more!!! I will also be sure to recommend them to anyone I talk to who might be thinking about buying anything for their Sling!!!! It's this type of support that separates the various vendors who supply us with their products. There are some damn good vendors out there that have set the bar pretty high, but vendors like @slingmods and @Dave@DDMWorks / @Jeff@DDMWorks take the bar up into the nose bleed section!!!! SALUTE!!!! :00000436::00000436:

Those who will give up essential liberty to secure a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety

2016 Slingshot SL Vin# 8855 (born in September 2015) w/ Alpha Stage 2 Turbo @ 7.5psi

• @slingmods has a 100% perfect track record for my orders, and now they have a die-hard faithful customer (ME) forever more!!! I will also be sure to recommend them to anyone I talk to who might be thinking about buying anything for their Sling!!!! It's this type of support that separates the various vendors who supply us with their products. There are some damn good vendors out there that have set the bar pretty high, but vendors like @slingmods and @Dave@DDMWorks / @Jeff@DDMWorks take the bar up into the nose bleed section!!!! SALUTE!!!! :00000436::00000436:

Hey Thanks ! We do our best. We really enjoy what we do and love to help out where we can.

Jeff Mellor
    DDMWorks
    119A Highway 183
    Piedmont, SC 29673
    Orders - 864-438-4949
    Tech Support - 864-907-6004
    www.DDMWorks.com

• I just want to reach out to @SlingMods_Josh and let everyone know that this man absolutely goes above and beyond the call of duty.
    I reached out to Josh for some advise in resolving an issue with a product that I have. Even though I did not make the initial purchase from Slingmods (because they had not offered it at the time I purchased it) Josh stepped up and helped me none the less. I had been trying to get my issue resolved for several weeks with no luck. In steps my hero Josh and boom! the problem solved over night. Once you are a Slingmods customer they will treat you like family!

If you are considering any accessories for you Slingshot, you can not go wrong with Slingmods!

Thank you my friend
    Mitch

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• I just want to reach out to @SlingMods_Josh and let everyone know that this man absolutely goes above and beyond the call of duty.
    I reached out to Josh for some advise in resolving an issue with a product that I have. Even though I did not make the initial purchase from Slingmods (because they had not offered it at the time I purchased it) Josh stepped up and helped me none the less. I had been trying to get my issue resolved for several weeks with no luck. In steps my hero Josh and boom! the problem solved over night. Once you are a Slingmods customer they will treat you like family!

If you are considering any accessories for you Slingshot, you can not go wrong with Slingmods!

Thank you my friend
    Mitch

Naw, Josh and Keith treat you BETTER than family - well, they treat ME better than MY family does

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• Brother @MiM,
    This isn't going to help at all!!
    I removed my steering wheel when I first took delivery in December 2014. I had one where the steering wheel was crooked. I made a puller and took it off to straighten it. I noticed then, that rust was already forming on the splines. I polished them with a scotch-brite pad, then coated everything with anti-seize before putting it back together. It doesn't take much corrosion to lock up those splines. I sincerely hope you have resolved this and got the hub off.

Never trust a ConnMan!!
    (Man I love that line!)
    :00007555: