Instructions and Guidelines for this section. Please read this before starting any threads in this area.

• First let me explain that this isn't where members need to (START) if they want to show off their build. They will need to create a Blog. Click Here to get to the blog section and get started. It's just like making a post so no-one should have any issues. It will give you the freedom as a member to do what you want without having to worry about anyone contaminating it with their post. ONCE YOU HAVE A BLOG STARTED please send a message to a Staff Member and we will create the thread here and get you setup to moderate your thread.... Please give us a little time to get you setup. You will see the thread appear once its complete.

The first post in a members build thread will be a link to their individual blogs... It can not be edited or changed it will be a strict link to that members blog page. The following posts made can be from anyone. However, I will give the individual owner of that thread the ability to delete any post under it that he or she feels isn't appropriate for that thread.

I would recommend anyone that has a build thread go ahead and EDIT the post I made made in your area with the Link to your blog. Put in any extra content you want... ALSO you can create a thread anytime and mark it as another STICKY so that it is always under the first post.

If any of the owners of a build thread need help please contact me Staff Member and i'll get back to you as quick as possible.

REMEMBER, as a build section owner you have the power to delete and modify any post UNDER YOUR section. Be nice and be fair. Thanks...