LATEST RECALL INFO. YOU WILL RECEIVE A CUSTOM VERSION OF THIS LETTER SOON IF YOU ARE AFFECTED.

• When I check the Polaris Ride Commander site, it lists all 4 of the new ones...when I go to the On Road website...only 2. Interesting.

Have I missed a link on the Polaris Ride Commander site? I'd like to compare as well.

Alpha Supercharger is still spinning fine... it gets rode hard, every time.

• I just talked to my service manager he told me he just found out 7 hrs earlier and doesn't have any idea when the parts will be available.
    Then I ask if it is a stop sale is it a stop ride also he said he doesn't know yet.
    I would think it would also be a stop ride for safety reasons but I will wait and see what they say.
    A broken swing arm at speed could be very bad.

• WooHoo. They just replaced my axel bearings last week and now they have to take back apart and put on the new swing arm and fix my fuel line :thumbup: Maybe I can get it painted before it goes on :thumbsup:
    So far new side panels, black hood panels, brake switches, radio, steering rack, headlight harness, axel nuts, axel bearings, and now the swing arm and fuel line connections. I'll have a new vehicle before long. If I can just get them to replace my clutch I'll be really happy. It would save me the work this winter 8o

• YLM. Your Life Matters

• So I just logged into the Polaris site and I see I only have a 2 year warranty and no mention of my $1,236.00 extended 5 year warranty sold to me when I bought it... So I find paper work showing I was sold an RPM ONE 36 month extended warranty. Anyone heard of this? I was told I was sold a Polaris extended warranty.

#02828 January 2015 build date.
    Here to assist anyone in the Denver area.

• So I just logged into the Polaris site and I see I only have a 2 year warranty and no mention of my $1,236.00 extended 5 year warranty sold to me when I bought it... So I find paper work showing I was sold an RPM ONE 36 month extended warranty. Anyone heard of this? I was told I was sold a Polaris extended warranty.

This recall log in cause me to notice this as well. I plan on speaking to my dealer about this asap. I got the extended warranty to last the full 5 years that I am making payments, which is what I do with all of my vehicle purchases.

• This recall log in cause me to notice this as well. I plan on speaking to my dealer about this asap. I got the extended warranty to last the full 5 years that I am making payments, which is what I do with all of my vehicle purchases.

I have a warranty and it's a valid extended warranty, I am just surprised it's not through Polaris and was wondering if RPM ONE is any good and can I cancel it before my 2 year warranty is up and get my money back. I guess a conversation with my dealership is in order.

#02828 January 2015 build date.
    Here to assist anyone in the Denver area.

• I got three .... :D
    Fuel line makes me think of the one that recently went up in flames.
    The casting void we have seen recently also looks to be more common.
    The brake stat-o-seal is also on my list.
    Wonder how long it will take to get those swing arms...
    I'm forced to drive mine as a DD until the end of the week and then another week after SEMA. Want have my Jeep back until then.

Proud supporter of S.O.G.

(Slingshot Owners Group)

:thumbsup:

Owner/operator: MeanSling LLC :thumbsup:

same here. They have some splaining to do ?( . I also show all 4 recalls @Br4hm4 on the ride command site and only 2 on the other.