Clinton vs Trump

• Who is going to win? 28

The result is only visible to the participants.

As a Canadian watching the insanity that is going on south of the border, I'm curious to see who my fellow Slingers think is going to take over from Obama. I don't think either of those choices are good choices, but now that there really are only two options left (three if you consider the Libertarian option as a realistic option) there must be a lesser of the two evils.

So who do you think will win?

Edited once, last by Kami ().

• Yea, we need to keep those pesky Canadians with their snooty "social healthcare" from crossing the border and coming to the US to seek medical care from us backward assed americans.
    :00008172::00008172::00008172::00008172:

• Because I had a couple of posts in the Politics Suck thread I get notifications of new ones. About six weeks ago I just clicked on the green check mark and stopped looking there. I think it was the dyed in the wool birthers who finally did it for me. It seems like the same posters are lurking in the shadows waiting to pounce on a comment they disagree with and things have gotten just a little rabid. Two years ago I was visiting old friends and went with them when they took their grandkids to the zoo. At the primate house we witnessed the monkeys split into two tribes/teams hurling feces at each other and shrieking increasingly louder. When another one came out of the sleeping enclosure he got bombarded. It seemed hilarious at the time, but the Politics Suck thread sure has become slam dunk evidence for evolution.

• [quote='Canoehead','http://slingshotinfo.com/index.php?thread/2030-clinton-vs-trump/&postID=59042#post59042']I don't know if the new "Northern Wall" is supposed to keep us Canucks out or you guys in? LOL ;)

Canoehead. - DONT LET EM BUILD THAT WALL ON THE NORTHERN BORDER!! I'm gettin too old to get my fat ass over it if Hellary is elected!! As for the "Politics Sucks" thread - I started it knowing it was gonna piss folks off on both sides of the aisle - hence the name POLITICS SUCK :00000436:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• I know you are just one of those "northern neighbours" who spell words funny and can't say "about" properly but Donald said the Mexicans will pay for it and I think they should also pay for the wall between Canada and the US to keep all the vehicles with 4 wheels out. Of course I don't know how they will build a wall on the Great Lakes but I am sure Donald will figure it out. Not my problem as I have 3 wheels. or alternatively we just print more money.

• I'm curious to know where the money for building the wall would come from? Creating jobs is important, obviously, but the money to pay them needs to come from somewhere, no?

The import tax for products made in Mexico and shipped to the USA will pay for the wall. It works both ways, pay the taxes and build the wall to keep the illegals out, therefore more jobs (low wage jobs). If the corporations that took there manufacturing jobs to Mexico do not want to pay the import tax, then they bring the manufacturing back to the USA (higher wage jobs).

• I know you are just one of those "northern neighbours" who spell words funny and can't say "about" properly but Donald said the Mexicans will pay for it and I think they should also pay for the wall between Canada and the US to keep all the vehicles with 4 wheels out. Of course I don't know how they will build a wall on the Great Lakes but I am sure Donald will figure it out. Not my problem as I have 3 wheels. or alternatively we just print more money.

I ... I honestly don't know if this is a joke or not...