*Sunday Halloween Ride to Salem, MA *

• *Sunday Halloween Ride to Salem, MA *

This Sunday is the Halloween ride from Revere, MA to Salem, MA. I'm meeting a small group of friends and few slings near my house (2 of which I've never met coming from this forum) in Haverhill at 10am and then we're meeting a larger group consisting of everything from sport bikes to harleys to can am bikes at Brake Lights Motorsports on Rt1 in Peabody - Kick Stands up @11am (right before the Golden Banana on the North-Bound Side). We will then all head to Revere to register ($15 or $20 donation - goes to good cause). Pretty standard: Police shut down the roads, lots of people dressed up in costumes and we end up in Salem that is packed with people cheering at the finish line. They block off a large parking lot for everyone and we usually walk around a bit and then leave to head to Beverly where it's not so crowded to get food/drinks/etc. Anyone and everyone is welcome. Text me if you'd like to roll with us... I'm dressing at Trump and my girl is going to be Hillary! =)

Check out the website for more info: Halloween Witch Ride GEN2016 - Muscular Dystrophy Association

Eric
    Nine Seven Eight 360-0998

I always ride safe sometimes!

Toys in the Sand Box:
    2016 400hp Alpha Turbo Sling
    2016 BMW s1000rr - Austin Racing
    2015 AR 240 Jet Boat 4,000watt Stereo
    2002 CBR 954
    2003 CRF 450

• I don't think many sling guys/gals are in our area honestly... lol I've seen maybe one other on the roads before.

I always ride safe sometimes!

Toys in the Sand Box:
    2016 400hp Alpha Turbo Sling
    2016 BMW s1000rr - Austin Racing
    2015 AR 240 Jet Boat 4,000watt Stereo
    2002 CBR 954
    2003 CRF 450

• Well that would be fun tie in with Halloween.

Say hello to my distant relative - Samuel Wardwell - one of the few men tried and hung for being a witch and one of the last victims of the trials!

Have worked on my genealogy the last 3 years and have deep roots in Massachusetts Bay Colony and throughout New England - including the Mayflower.

• Well that would be fun tie in with Halloween.

Say hello to my distant relative - Samuel Wardwell - one of the few men tried and hung for being a witch and one of the last victims of the trials!

Have worked on my genealogy the last 3 years and have deep roots in Massachusetts Bay Colony and throughout New England - including the Mayflower.

Have worked on amateur gynecology for the last 50 years or so; I'm hung & I tried... oh wait, wrong thread!!!
    :00008862:

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014