Slingshots in the Rockies 2016.Vail CO Sept1st-5th

Attention Vendors. Please email robert@rabtech.com any instruction manuals you may have for your products. They will be added to the FILEBASE tab for members to access.
  • SSITR 2016 - Album on Imgur

I uploaded all my photos to Imgur. Take a peek, let me know if there are any issues. Permissions aren't set to public but the link should be good for anyone looking.

CO D12

Hahn SST stage 2X PRP Seats Sparco Steering Wheel (Not SLR) w/ NRG 3.0 Quick release Canadian Headlight R-Shot Accessories Windscreen Rear Protection Plate by Slinglow NASCAR Windshield Kenwood Double DIN SSV head pods with Polk DB 6.5"s SSV Works Subwoofer enclosure w/10" JL Audio Kenwood Amps Slingshot Side Storage 11 Piece Mat Kit TD Canvas top TD lip spoiler 22" Asanti Wheels TD sway bar TD shifter boot cover & parking brake Graphics by AMR Racing QA1 front TrakHamr rear

• Well we finally arrived home earlier today from the Rockies event.
    Ivor, great job organizing and keeping all like a well oiled machine, thank you.
    13 days travel, totals on the truck and trailer 4541 km/2822 miles 54 hours of driving, Slingshot 1300 km.
    Had a ton of fun and met alot of amazing people. Thanks to all for the great ideas and comradery.
    Stopped and visited with Slingshot Garage (Mark & Shawna) on way home. We were up till past 1:00 am last night sharing stories and making plans for a rally ride for next year here in western Canada, more on that to follow later on.
    The Sling has some new goodies, will post some pics when I get a chance.
    Thanks to all the vendors, was great to meet you and get to look at all your Sling gear.
    Kudo's to all, we had a great time.
    Rex & Jane