*NEW* Alpha Powersport Adjustable Sway Bar - Now Available @ SlingMods.com

• Hey everyone! Are you looking to bring your suspension to the next level? Control the Slingshots body roll for increased handling and grip in the corners. Not only that, but when paired with adjustable shocks, you can set the shocks to a softer setting for comfort, but not sacrifice body roll as the sway bar has you covered.

Price starts at $249.00
    Get yours custom powder coated to match your Sling for $50 (May add an additional wait time)

Check it out here >>>> Polaris Slingshot Adjustable Sway Bar by Alpha Powersport

• Alright @SlingMods_Josh - so is this something for the weekend rider - you know someone that takes some nice easy drives but when the curves appear smashes the gas and flies through them? I've been looking at the similar set that you have from DDM but notice that Alpha isn't also offering the mounting brackets or end links. What additional performance would I be missing without the additional mounting brackets or end links? I can't tell from the pictures, are either sway bars branded with the makers logo? Thanks for your time

• Hey Ross - Absolutely! This for sure could be used for an everyday driver that wants to push the Slingshot from time to time. Everyday driving is not adversely affected by the installation, and you wouldn't notice any harshness in ride quality with everyday driving. It's when you hit the corners that you can see this come into play and really make your Sling feel planted.

• Hey Ross - Absolutely! This for sure could be used for an everyday driver that wants to push the Slingshot from time to time. Everyday driving is not adversely affected by the installation, and you wouldn't notice any harshness in ride quality with everyday driving. It's when you hit the corners that you can see this come into play and really make your Sling feel planted.

I like poetry, long walks on the beach and poking dead things with a stick.

• Alright @SlingMods_Josh - so is this something for the weekend rider - you know someone that takes some nice easy drives but when the curves appear smashes the gas and flies through them? I've been looking at the similar set that you have from DDM but notice that Alpha isn't also offering the mounting brackets or end links. What additional performance would I be missing without the additional mounting brackets or end links? I can't tell from the pictures, are either sway bars branded with the makers logo? Thanks for your time

Driving down a straight road and taking corners normally you won't notice a thing. It will not hurt the ride of your sling. @

• xd675x loves to track his sling. Just by bolting the sway bar on he said he shaved 2 seconds off the track time at dakota county. We have end links in the works and will be available soon. End links and mounts are not as crucial as what the beefier sway bar does. Basiocally the what the sway bar will do is stop body roll and keep your wheels planted. If you have adjustable suspension you wouldn't need to set them as hard to reduce body roll as the sway bar will do that giving you a much softer ride.
  • Thanks @Turbosling and @SlingMods_Josh! This is QUICKLY moving up my must have before winter list (damn that's like a month away here in Wisconsin) so I'll be ordering. Does either the Alpha or DDMWorks adjustable sway bar branded with their logo? What about the mounting brackets or end links - what value do they add and does Alpha have plans to offer?

• Thanks @Turbosling and @SlingMods_Josh! This is QUICKLY moving up my must have before winter list (damn that's like a month away here in Wisconsin) so I'll be ordering. Does either the Alpha or DDMWorks adjustable sway bar branded with their logo? What about the mounting brackets or end links - what value do they add and does Alpha have plans to offer?

There are no branding marks on either of the sway bars. All aftermarket end links we carry on the site are beefier than stock. I do know Alpha plans on releasing their own end links shortly as well. Generally end links and sway bars go hand in hand, as you would want a stronger end link if your sway bar is going to be stiffer to be able to take full advantage of that sway bar. As far as mounts, the bushings on the DDMWorks mounts are made from a high quality polyurethane, which is favorable over stock. On top of that, it has a grease fitting for ease.

Hope this helps!

• There are no branding marks on either of the sway bars. All aftermarket end links we carry on the site are beefier than stock. I do know Alpha plans on releasing their own end links shortly as well. Generally end links and sway bars go hand in hand, as you would want a stronger end link if your sway bar is going to be stiffer to be able to take full advantage of that sway bar. As far as mounts, the bushings on the DDMWorks mounts are made from a high quality polyurethane, which is favorable over stock. On top of that, it has a grease fitting for ease.

Hope this helps!

Very helpful - thank you very much

• @Turbosling is this the same swaybar you installed for me at Slingshot in the Rockies? I noticed we were able to take the corners of our favorite ride faster. I'm not sure if that's because we feel more comfortable having less lean or if it's causing the Slingshot to have more front grip. My girlfriend also noticed the difference when she drives and she drives like @adventure4me so you know it's been pushed to the limits

We are going to try loosening the spring tension on the front Bilsteins to see if that improves to ride it maintains cornering. Thanks for that idea.

• @Turbosling is this the same swaybar you installed for me at Slingshot in the Rockies? I noticed we were able to take the corners of our favorite ride faster. I'm not sure if that's because we feel more comfortable having less lean or if it's causing the Slingshot to have more front grip. My girlfriend also noticed the difference when she drives and she drives like @adventure4me so you know it's been pushed to the limits

We are going to try loosening the spring tension on the front Bilsteins to see if that improves to ride it maintains cornering. Thanks for that idea.

Yup that's the same one! Glad you like it