Well, It Came In

• My packages finally came in. I was like a kid at Christmas. Three boxes from DDMWorks. I wish I had time to install it but I am going on a ride next week and don't have time to install and get my ECM back from Bob. Will keep you updated.

• You are going to be so glad you made the purchase. PM me if you run into any issues. DDM put together a real easy intall.

Welcome to the family.

I guess I have read the installation instructions at least twice a week since I ordered it. Now I have to wait a couple weeks but it will be worth it.

:BLUESS:
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do.
    ~Mark Twain~

• Following along !
    We are here for you if you have any questions.
    Call, email, whatever.

Just going to leave this here.

Jeff I will take you up on that. I really think you guys have very straight forward directions that even I can follow.

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do.
    ~Mark Twain~

• Well today my friend and I installed the supercharger kit and center feed fuel rail. Everything was packaged and labeled and that made assembly easier. We started at about 7:30 and was finished by 12:30 except for putting the hood back on. Test drove it found no leaks and installed the hood. The part I liked was that the tire was crying in third gear.
    @Jeff@DDMWorks or @Dave@DDMWorks I have a question about the BOV. It has a knob on the end that has arrows pointing and says "harder" and "softer". What does that do? Right now when I am just putting around and I shift gears I hear the BOV. If I turn it to harder will it stop some of that?
    Also the air filter on the inlet side is very close to the pulley. I guess I have it about 3/8" away, is that typical or have I screwed it up.
    One complaint from me is my Sling had the radiator shroud from the factory. I didn't read anything about taking it out so after much mental masturbation I removed it cause there was no way to install the oil reservoir or oil filter. You may want to put something in the instructions about that for us mechanically challenged people.
    Here are a few bad phone pics.

~Mark Twain~

• Yup, put Shroud in storage closet, you wont need it anymore. I called them when I installed mine a few weeks back and told them to upgrade instructions about that as mine had a shroud also. Do you have your Air filter bolted to side of frame in right spot? I have not tried adjusting the BOV as I like that evil hiss between shifts.... :evil:

Why buy one when you can have two at twice the price..... :evil:

• Install looks great!

We did change the instructions on the first page to mention about the shrouding now -

Rotrex install Rev b.pdf

I think your kit must have shipped before the new update was done, sorry about that.

As for the blow off vlave, it is adjustable and can be tightened or loosened. We ship all of the blow off valves pre-set and really they do not need to be adjusted. The more that you turn it harder, the less you will hear the blow off valve, but you will start to hear what sounds like turbo flutter when you let off the gas, which is not really great for the supercharger long term.

Let us know if you have any other questions.
    Thanks!
    Dave

• Congrats on the install - now the fun BEGINS!!! Every time I start mines up...I wonder why it took me so long to do this. Hehehehehehee

WE WERE ALL HUMANS UNTIL
    RACE DISCONNECTED US,
    RELIGION SEPERATED US,
    POLITICS DIVIDED US,
    AND WEALTH CLASSIFIED US.

• Today I drove the Sling over to a friend of mine that runs a diesel shop. I wanted to see if he had a selection of T bolt clamps that would fit the hoses on the charged side of the supercharger. Nothing wrong with the clamps that came with the kit but I wanted that extra security. We installed them in no time as I got lucky with the clamps on the inner cooler and could get to them without having to take the front "wing/bumper" off.
    I gave some of my friends a ride and it was funny hearing them scream like a little b!tch.
    I really like this thing but I can tell the stock back tire wont last long.
    Thanks Dave, Jeff and Ivy @ DDMWorks. Great kit, well put together. :thumbsup:
    Rob

~Mark Twain~