Help!! New truck questions

• Awesome. Maybe i should think about doing my truck. I got the standard plastic in mine.

Anybody got a price on this for line-x??. Am i gonna hafta sell the slingshot to get it done?

Boating with the dolphins, US Navy '76-'84

• Awesome. Maybe i should think about doing my truck. I got the standard plastic in mine.

Anybody got a price on this for line-x??. Am i gonna hafta sell the slingshot to get it done?

It's been over a decade, but mine was $450 or so. 8' bed, OVER the rail. IMO, there's no reason to do it if you don't go over the bed rail.

Another thing...it added a couple hundred pounds or so (which is largely irrelevant when you already weigh 6k lbs), but that little bit really eliminated the rattle and chatter coming from the bed area. Smoothed out the ride, too.

I just received a quote from the LineX place in Brandon, FL. Here it is: "Good afternoon Rob,

Thank you for contacting LINE-X of Brandon. The prices you requested are below. If you have any questions or would like to schedule an appointment please do not hesitate to contact us. Thanks again!

Karla
    LINE-X of Brandon

1. Standard - $529.00 ( 5 ft to 6.5 ) plus tax

2. Premium - added cost of $149.00 ( this is a top coat sprayed over the Standard for added UV protection, its a little shinier as well )

3. Pro - $729.00 plus tax ( this is military grade and 3x stronger )

4. Platinum - $829.00 plus tax ( this is military grade and 3x stronger with added UV protection)

5. Over the rail- added cost of $125.00 ( we cannot go over the rail on any trucks 2014 thru 2016 or ANY truck that already has manufactured caps on them )

6. Xtra - added cost of $325.00 ( dark colors ) added cost of $425.00 ( whites, pearls )

**** all color matches are a two day process so we would need your truck overnight *****

These prices are contingent on that your bed is clean , rust free and free of debris as well as no other materials or bed liners are in the truck as well as no tool boxes or covers. If there is added prep work or cleaning or removal of bed liner or tonneau cover that has to be done there will be an added $95.00 per hour to do so.

• I have used both. Have Line-X in my Jeep and work truck. Absolutely live it.
    Have Rhino Liner in my 85 F-350. It's not as nice of a finish, but strong as Hell.
    If I had to pick again, I'd probably go Line-X simply because it's a nicer finish.

• I have had both

My oldest is Linex on a 2001 GMC with 260,000 hard miles on both the ruck and the bed. Rhino liner make a refinish that you can put on when it ages and it looks like new $25 a bottle and it does an 8' bed.

I would highly recommend either one

Ditto. Still looks new in my 2000 Dodge SLT

All the oil might be in Alberta but the dipsticks are in Ottawa!