Extending the exhaust pipe.

• I'm running alpha turbo and alpha side exit exhaust. You guys think it would hurt anything if I extended that exhaust pipe on down the sling a bit? Mainly I'm just trying to reduce the amount of inhaled exhaust fumes for my wife. Anyone done this?

My plan is to hang it and keep it above the bottom edge of the passenger side. It'll need a bit of heat shielding obviously.

• Not sure how he attached. But, he recently did a video on a cold air intake in march this year where he referenced the video above. Click that link above. Click Ray Charron and that will hook you to Jeff Charron who actually did the dual. You could easily skip the dual and run a single. Shoot him questions in the comments or call him from phone number in the comments under the original linked vid above.

Slingshot Flyer! Well, of course it's red... :REDSS:

• Not sure how he attached. But, he recently did a video on a cold air intake in march this year where he referenced the video above. Click that link above. Click Ray Charron and that will hook you to Jeff Charron who actually did the dual. You could easily skip the dual and run a single. Shoot him questions in the comments or call him from phone number in the comments under the original linked vid above.

Oh it's gonna be a single because all my exhaust goes in to spooling up that turbo.