NEW PURE POLARIS 2015 - 2016 SLINGSHOT SL LE OEM SIDE DRIVER SIDE OVERNIGHT BAG ​

• NEW PURE POLARIS 2015 - 2016 SLINGSHOT SL LE OEM SIDE DRIVER SIDE OVERNIGHT BAG
    Seller information

oceancountypowersports
    99.1% Positive feedback
    Follow this seller
    Visit store:
    OCEANCOUNTYPOWERSP...
    Item condition:
    New
    Quantity:
    5 available
    Price:
    US $169.99
    Free shipping
    Experienced seller
    New condition
    Shipping:
    FREE Standard Shipping | See details
    Item location:
    Toms River, New Jersey, United States
    Ships to:
    United States and many other countries | See details
    Delivery:
    Estimated between Tue. Apr. 19 and Tue. Apr. 26
    Payments:

is this something any vendors carry? or is this strictly from polaris? and does anyone have these and will my stuff for SSITS fit in these?? :/:S;(8o:D

All statements, posts, and general discussions made on this forum by me purposely reflect my opinions and personal experiences. 8)

Edited once, last by Guardian_Angel ().

• they are brand new, out from Polaris. The other site is having a free give-away contest for a set- trying to get some noise, other than crickets, going on over there......... IMO, they are really over-price at $150 per side...... I liked the little one that fits into the well. (The well a good place to put your hair iron & make-up........)

• yes, that is where I seen them and google searched... might be a nice addition. we have the side prp bags, those are very handy and useful... also have the behind the seats prp bags.. not alot of room in those for thicker items. those were supposed to be tool storage bags as Steves tools are stored in my storage compartment :00000004:

All statements, posts, and general discussions made on this forum by me purposely reflect my opinions and personal experiences. 8)

• yep- toss the tools there, and save your space for the make-up & hair stuff! 30 years ago, when I lived in Alabama, I made huge mistake of layering my long hair and getting a perm. Seems like every time I walked out of the house in the humidity I looked like a hair bear! Needed a hair dryer or an iron all the time!
    Besides, you can just tell Airoutlaw-- you don't need no stinking tools--you got the Pure Polaris 2 year Unlimited Mileage Warranty, ROFLMAO as I type! grin-squaredgrin-squared

• LOLOLOL...
    You don't know my husband. He has tools on his belt... He doesn't walk nowhere without a tool...lolol his pants weigh about 15 lbs before unloaded for washing... ||

We did have to use those tools at least once... When we got caught in Scottsboro at dark with no headlights, due to the headlight fuse melt down ( recall). He fixed it up in a store parking lot and had us back going again... Was thankful for those tools that night!

• is this something any vendors carry? or is this strictly from polaris? and does anyone have these and will my stuff for SSITS fit in these??

For the money I would recommend these.

Givi EA 100 Easy Range Large Saddlebags. You get two for $142.99 at Motorcycle Superstore. Come with attached velcro straps to attach them and rain covers. They are expandable and hold 28 to 35 liters. I got a pair and love them.

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. (Ben Franklin)

2002 FatBoy FLSTF
    2016 Polaris Slingshot