Wow....advise.

• Rear sprocket won't come off, and I finally found the source of the pop from the rear, I can grab my swing arm and move left right and I have Slack I have checked the torque on the pivot shaft nut is there anything else I'm missing before it goes to the dealer for warranty work

Your rear sprocket is bonded with Loctite 641 from the factory (not all are, especially earlier units), some are worse than others, they used about a quart of the stuff on mine ....... you will need a heat gun to soften it before it will come free from the axle ...

However I would just stop ...put it back together ....and have your dealer check the swingarm ..........

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• Ya I just wanna lube my rear axle bearings while it's down or I won't do it.....

Welllll .... mine required a torch and Porta Power to break it loose necessitating Polaris replace the $350 sprocket, $180 axle, and $80 worth of bearings which is why I let the dealer take the torch to it after it wouldn't budge with generous application of my high power heat gun ..... so I wouldn't go pounding on it ....

If it will not separate with reasonable heat and force my advise would be to let your dealer remove it the first time ....

• Rear sprocket won't come off, and I finally found the source of the pop from the rear, I can grab my swing arm and move left right and I have Slack I have checked the torque on the pivot shaft nut is there anything else I'm missing before it goes to the dealer for warranty work

I agree with @Orangeman leave it alone and put it back together. That is why I do not put Loctite on the nuts. Loctite makes another product that I have used for years in heavy vibration areas and is a lot easier to take apart. It is their thread sealant, the part number is 56747 . It is mainly used on pipe fittings, it is a teflon based kind of thick paste in a tube. I have used it in the place of the regular Loctite every since they came out with the stuff. It came out to stop the galling on the stainless steel pipe fittings. If used as a thread locker on your bolts and nuts, the nut will not vibrate off and yet is is still easy to take off with out having to heat. I use it for everything and there is a tube of it everywhere that I have tools that I use.

• For getting the rear sprocket off.
    I had a stuck sprocket that in order to remove I had to attach a 7 ton pulley that NAPA loaned me, heat the inside of the pulley with a torch for about 3-5 minutes, then used and impact gun to tighten the pulley down.
    The reason it is stuck is Polaris's knee jerk reaction to the nuts loosening. They apply green lock tight to the splines on the pulley and thread of the nuts.
    The only way to get loose it to heat the lock tight which if not careful will waste the bearing.

• For getting the rear sprocket off.
    I had a stuck sprocket that in order to remove I had to attach a 7 ton pulley that NAPA loaned me, heat the inside of the pulley with a torch for about 3-5 minutes, then used and impact gun to tighten the pulley down.
    The reason it is stuck is Polaris's knee jerk reaction to the nuts loosening. They apply green lock tight to the splines on the pulley and thread of the nuts.
    The only way to get loose it to heat the lock tight which if not careful will waste the bearing.

• Same exactly. Sprocket took 3 weeks to get

• They had the torch on mine so long, I thought I was standing at the gates of Hell. Make sure they are careful about where they put the heat- They were worried as sh!t that they were going to ruin the paint on the swingarm. (Check your paint before you leave the dealer!) And yes, there was loctite on the splines

• If they mess up the paint on the pulley I do have a solution for that ... 'cause the paint Polaris tells them to use does not match and looks like crap ....

Here is my stock pulley before we had to hit it with the torch .......

Here is the replacement that I painted since it looked like it was packed in a box of rocks ......

I love this paint ... doesn't run...great coverage...and is really tough after a few days cure ....