Control all your 12v Accessories from your SmartPhone - Awesome Sauce!

• No. As of right now you can not turn a zone on if the yellow trigger is off. However I may have found a weird way around this issue. I believe you could set the LED zone as a voltage sensing zone and assign it to ON till it gets to 11.5 volts (or whatever) and it would stay on all the time till it sensed low voltage on the line. And you could keep the regular remote in your pocket that you control the LED lights with.

• No. As of right now you can not turn a zone on if the yellow trigger is off. However I may have found a weird way around this issue. I believe you could set the LED zone as a voltage sensing zone and assign it to ON till it gets to 11.5 volts (or whatever) and it would stay on all the time till it sensed low voltage on the line. And you could keep the regular remote in your pocket that you control the LED lights with.

how the heck do you know this stuff?

That is correct. The yellow 12v+ ignition wire is needed to initiate either bluetooth or physical switch controls on the box. If you'd like to be able to control a circuit or several circuits after the slingshot ignition is turned off you can set a duration of time of up to 4 hours for that circuit to remain active OR have that circuit automatically be turned off when the box hits its global shutdown voltage. The global shutdown voltage is a system override so if you have the circuit to remain active for 4 hours but the global shutdown voltage is reached in 28 min it will automatically shutdown the neutrino so you're not stranded with a dead battery.

Our Collection:
    Rykers: 2019 Ryker 600 | 2019 Ryker 900 Rally
    Spyders: 2017 F3-S | 2018 RT Limited | 2019 F3 Limited
    Slingshots: 2015 Base | 2015 SL | 2016.5 SLE | 2018 SLR

forum-footer-image-2.gif

• Did anyone go with the USB phone charger on this? Wondering if anyone has pictures

Sorry. No I didn't ... I thought I might need it but not yet.

WE WERE ALL HUMANS UNTIL
    RACE DISCONNECTED US,
    RELIGION SEPERATED US,
    POLITICS DIVIDED US,
    AND WEALTH CLASSIFIED US.

• Hello Ross, are you talking about the USB phone charger extension? If so, you simply remove the "dongle" from the black wire lead, plug in the extension Y harness and "re-install" the dongle on the gray wire lead.

Our Collection:

forum-footer-image-2.gif

• Hello Ross, are you talking about the USB phone charger extension? If so, you simply remove the "dongle" from the black wire lead, plug in the extension Y harness and "re-install" the dongle on the gray wire lead.

Great thanks - so it's a powered USB port that I can plug any USB power supply cord to? And you just run it through the firewall?

• Correct. With the "Y" harness in place you'll gain a usable USB charge port you can use to charge your phone, tablet, etc. Only confusing part is that the dongle is plugged into the black cable without the Y cable... and you actually plug the dongle into the gray cable with the Y harness.

Our Collection:

forum-footer-image-2.gif