Watch out in virgina

In FL green is reserved for the Fish and Wildlife division vehicles, on the road their officers carry all the same authority as the state police.

That would make sense. I'm pretty sure our game wardens run red up here. The park rangers do run green decals on their cars, but the lights are red. All those guys are armed and full authority.

• Ok, which is his job. Calling him "norton va finest dipshits!" and "dumb dick cop" is a bit off when he was just asking you to comply with state law and luckily he did not ticket you.

Can't find fault in that argument :) I wasn't there, but most police I run across are great people just trying to do their jobs. Just like everywhere else there are some who would certainly fall in the category of "dumb dicks!"

• That would make sense. I'm pretty sure our game wardens run red up here. The park rangers do run green decals on their cars, but the lights are red. All those guys are armed and full authority.

The game wardens have always run blue down here but are transitioning to green and starting to get pissy about it ..... green has always been a popular color for bikes so its starting to become an issue....

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

The game wardens have always run blue down here but are transitioning to green and starting to get pissy about it ..... green has always been a popular color for bikes so its starting to become an issue....

Lord. You guys are going to be left with just purple. They'll probably my take that one too since it's a combo of red and blue. I would like to see green cop lights. Sounds cool.

• @WraithSS it is apparent that you are going to disagree with my opinion on those certain officers in that town and that is ok with me. I have been stopped numerous times and in numerous states most are just doing their job and there is a right way and a wrong way. I have been ticket alot and let go with a warning alot. But when it comes to those guys in that particular town I have been harassed and stopped for the most miniscule shit when I was just trying to pass through to get home or to the next state. I've even had an officer stop me wile going 55 in a 55 to climb under my vehicle to inspect my exhaust meanwhile people were flying by him laying under my jeep. So when I feel that yes these guys could definetly find better things to look for like drug dealers and thieves which is a bigger problem than my lights or exhaust in this area I will have a bit of a bitter attitude with them

• Arkansas and a few other states that I have done Hazmat training In designate green for Hazmat emergency vehicles. I'm not sure if that's the case in VA.

Anything in life worth doing is worth overdoing.
    Moderation is for cowards.